Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

This Is How Beefed Up The Car Of The POTUS Is. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Is How Beefed Up The Car Of The POTUS Is. (875 Views)

Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo / Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor / BMW 750li: The Official Car Of Nigeria's Inspector General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Beefed Up The Car Of The POTUS Is. by khalhokage(m): 6:02am On Jun 01, 2016
Re: This Is How Beefed Up The Car Of The POTUS Is. by brunofarad(m): 6:08am On Jun 01, 2016
Wow

1 Like

Re: This Is How Beefed Up The Car Of The POTUS Is. by Mjshexy(f): 6:21am On Jun 01, 2016
Even at that, only God can guarantee your safety, The beast has no panacea for sudden heart attack leading to death or a peaceful sleep of no return. Great car though. Happy new month Fam cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is How Beefed Up The Car Of The POTUS Is. by khalhokage(m): 6:34am On Jun 01, 2016
Mjshexy:
Even at that, only God can guarantee your safety, The beast has no panacea for sudden heart attack leading to death or a peaceful sleep of no return. Happy new month Fam cheesy

Yu just had to bring religion into a thread about how technologically advanced a car is, didn't you?

1 Like

Re: This Is How Beefed Up The Car Of The POTUS Is. by Mjshexy(f): 6:40am On Jun 01, 2016
khalhokage:

Yu just had to bring religion into a thread about how technologically advanced a car is, didn't you?
Sowie sir, was only reminding us all cheesy
Re: This Is How Beefed Up The Car Of The POTUS Is. by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
zohariel, food don land grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Beefed Up The Car Of The POTUS Is. by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 02, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
zohariel, food don land grin

Baba, don't mind OP jare, he's only looking for trouble. grin

This beast cannot survive a blast from the Russian armour-piercing Kornet-EM Anti-Tank Guided Missiles (ATGM) which carries a 152mm tandem warhead capable of penetrating over 1,300mm (51-inches) of steel armour behind reactive armour with a maximum range of 10km. Meanwhile, Obama's beast is only 8inches thick in armour grin

The kornet is Hezbollah's most favourite ATGMs & dubbed “The Abrams killer” (i.e Amerikan Abrams Tank killer) grin

In the 2006 Lebanon war, the kornet wreaked so much havoc on the Israelis overrated Merkava Tanks, so much so that even after the cease-fire, Israel had to send a team of officials down to Moskow with evidence, despite Russia's public denials that kornet were smuggled to Hezbollah via Syria - E really pain Israel gan. grin

Gazzuzz - forget, if Obama hears the name “kornet” ; walahi he go come down from hin Beast & take off on foot. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUJSaeE3EKY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Beefed Up The Car Of The POTUS Is. by lonelydora: 4:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Zoharariel:

Baba, don't mind OP jare, he's only looking for trouble. grin

This beast cannot survive a blast from the Russian armour-piercing Kornet-EM Anti-Tank Guided Missiles (ATGM) which carries a 152mm tandem warhead capable of penetrating over 1,300mm (51-inches) of steel armour behind reactive armour with a maximum range of 10km. Meanwhile, Obama's beast is only 8inches thick in armour grin

The kornet is Hezbollah's most favourite ATMGs & dubbed “The Abrams killer” (i.e Amerikan Abrams Tank killer) grin

In the 2006 Lebanon war, the kornet wreaked so much havoc on the Israelis overrated Merkava Tanks, so much so that even after the cease-fire, Israel had to send a team of officials to down Moskow with evidence, despite Russia's public denials that kornet were smuggled to Hezbollah via Syria - E really pain Israel gan. grin

Gazzuzz - forget, if Obama hears the name “kornet” ; walahi he go come down from hin Beast & take off on foot. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUJSaeE3EKY

Abeg it's too early to laugh loudly. See my wife dey vex say I don wake am up with my laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Dutse- Hadejia Express Road( Graphics Picx) / How Can I Stop Vibration My 2000 Honda Accord V6 / Toyota Haiace Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.