Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) (28687 Views)

Men Apprehended In Abuja After Trying To Buy Dollars With Fake Naira Notes. PICS / Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank / NSCDC Arrests Two With Fake Naira Note (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by Ranchhoddas: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2016
NCAN Apapa Branch reporting for duty.
Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by Joarams(m): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2016
989900:
Keeping cutlass and hammer in the house is now a crime -- NPF.

Especially ones that are so rusty, you know they've not been used in the last two 'farming' seasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by Ladycloud(f): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2016
popcykaylah:
fake clothes and shoes with drugs no do una..na money remain..all these ipob boys sha.. shocked
how ipob take enter this one undecided
Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by Richie77: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2016
Egyptians.......
Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by favourmic(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2016
Joarams:

My own sigh would be in two dimensions: First, kudos to the police for unearthing these heinous criminals. Having said that, I sigh for the manner and approach of our police investigations. Must we always show violent intent to prove a case? This is a case of financial fraud. No reason to bring rusty cutlass and hammer to prove that they are criminals. Very unconnected in my view. Those tools can be found in just any home (perhaps with sizeable garden space) at least in Nigeria.

Your on point why not bringing knife join the cutlass yeye they smell

1 Like

Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by Joarams(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
tuoyoojo:
I came to check names of these money doubler and I was not disappointed

Who name don EPP? Nneka or Ovie or Oladipo or Aminat... they were all born in Lagos, raised in the same neighborhood. They don't know what you guys are inferring by checking name. A criminal is a criminal, name matters less.

Therefore, sow no seed for HATE. Be the CHANGE you want to see in the PMB administration. We the PEOPLE are the Government.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by oyindare(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
PRo I told u to come and check names.. we need to foward the names to our Oga at the top...
Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by tsdarkside(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
are this igbo names?? ...chaii...igbossssss uuoohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......una no dey tire??.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by popcykaylah(m): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ladycloud:
how ipob take enter this one undecided
did you see thier names? guess you didnt read the article atall

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by tsdarkside(m): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
EazyMoh:
Naira wey don crash dem for produce dollar now.

grin grin grin grin...abi ohhh......they dont even understand their handwork well...why not fake dollars,when everybody is hungry for it....

better margins...swegbes....

am just joking....dont mind me... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by galadima77(m): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oche211:
All this risk to put food on your table?

I doubt it's for food alone cos d report says he gave someone 28k and got 80 in return. It's about laziness, economic sabotage and outright disregard for the d country's laws. I can bet he's even richer than the lady who raised d alarm.

I'm sure they are not aware of the penalty for producing fake currency according to our laws

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by olabs201(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
The increasing rate of crime in the society thsee days is just to much.
Changebis just evrywhere.
Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by Femich18(m): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oliviaxx:
I just came to check names cry
.....and I'm sure you were not disappointed
Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by debson(m): 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
I pity the Biafran Pound when launched

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by cole265(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
after checking names....

i no tell you?

na biafra guys...not igbos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by Ladycloud(f): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
popcykaylah:

did you see thier names? guess you didnt read the article atall
they ibo and soooo what...
Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by tatucci: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
989900:

I COMAN TAYA O... DEY FOR ALSO TELL US SAY DEM SEE MATTRESS, PILLOW, CHAIR, KITCHEN KNIFE, ETC..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by win3k: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
How did I guess these monkeys will be ibo?
Easy, ibo people single handedly the most criminal tribe in Nigeria and the black race.
Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by hatchy(f): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
This fake naira note is rampant now.Just last week,out of the cash i went to deposit I the bank,six #1000 notes were discovered to be fake by the cashier and destroyed in my presence.When I confronted the man who paid me with the cash he claimed he also was paid with same.

The economy is bitting too hard and some people will do anything to make it.

I pledge to Nigeria my country.
Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by hatchy(f): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
This fake naira note is rampant these days.Just last week,out of the cash i went to deposit I the bank,six #1000 notes were discovered to be fake by the cashier and destroyed in my presence.When I confronted the man who paid me with the cash he claimed he also was paid with same.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by hatchy(f): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
This fake naira note is rampant these days.Just last week,out of the cash i went to deposit I the bank,six #1000 notes was discovered to be fake by the cashier and destroyed in my presence.When I confronted the man who paid me with the cash he claimed he also was paid with same.

Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by Sammyblaq(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
popcykaylah:
fake clothes and shoes with drugs no do una..na money remain..all these ipob boys sha.. shocked
Taaa! Mechie onu.
Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by Sammyblaq(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
popcykaylah:
Taaa! Mechie onu. We don see una.
Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by Sammyblaq(m): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
U guys are all ranting cos they are ibos... mind you white men makes good use of such people.
I know the mods wont see the rate of bigotry on this thread. Just looking for traffic.
Fvcking Bigots!
Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by omenka(m): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
989900:

I just don't understand!! I found that so irritating. These people should stop embarrassing us before the world abeg. Since when did it become unlawful keeping any of those items on display??

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by Sammyblaq(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
win3k:
How did I guess these monkeys will be ibo?
Easy, ibo people single handedly the most criminal tribe in Nigeria and the black race.
Amadioha dey ur matter... Continue
Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by chibrasil(m): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]xo the laptop, hammer and cutlass r also fake? SMH....... Bullshit
Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by Mubby4luv(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sammyblaq:
U guys are all ranting cos they are ibos... mind you white men makes good use of such people.
I know the mods wont see the rate of bigotry on this thread. Just looking for traffic.
Fvcking Bigots!
E de pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by Sammyblaq(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mubby4luv:
E de pain am grin
Yes am pained.
When such arises it becomes tribal. We won't answer one Nigeria but when we agitate to pull off u bring it up.

You just quoted me... Touch me live
Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by LordCenturion(m): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
agbangam:
Hardworking Jews
Developers of Lagos, China n Dubai
Name Checkers Association
Satellite branch Ijegun cool

They said they also developed South Africa, and they are now developing Malaysia

1 Like

Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by 12inchDickson: 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
End time
Re: Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) by Mubby4luv(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sammyblaq:

Yes am pained.
When such arises it becomes tribal. We won't answer one Nigeria but when we agitate to pull off u bring it up.

You just quoted me... Touch me live
I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured / Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison / Man Allegedly Kills Wife In Delta, After Flood Displaced Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.