Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Oasis Feat. Otyno ~ ''ginja Me'' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Oasis Feat. Otyno ~ ''ginja Me'' (571 Views)

Lil Kesh – "Yagi Girls" Feat. Wizkid (Video) / DOWNLOAD: Kendrick Lamar – All The Stars Feat. SZA / Luis Fonsi Feat. Demi Lovato – Not On You (echame La Culpa English Version) Mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oasis Feat. Otyno ~ ''ginja Me'' by emzzynaijaneed(m): 6:40am On Jun 01, 2016
[b][/b] Inimfon samuel, popularly known as Oasis is a multi-Talented rap artiste, from Akwa Ibom State, and a final year student of mass communication at Akwa Ibom State University.

Oasis is an upward rapper with a taste for success. He drops this up tune-cum-dance single from its O.city entertainment titled ''Ginja Me'' featuring the south south producer/singer Otyno aka Beat of the South.

<li>This song bangs with guts. It's sure to quake clubs and media houses.

•DOWNLOAD :-» http://alonetone.com/emzzy123/tracks/oasis_feat_otyno_ginja_me.mp3?referrer=download

Re: Oasis Feat. Otyno ~ ''ginja Me'' by Isholaoni: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

June Promo For All Upcoming Artiste

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #9000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for bookings.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by tomorrow 30th of June,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9,naijaloaded,notjustok and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by ‪#‎Ebenzmedia

(1) (Reply)

Fada- Phyno Ft. Olamide / I Need Help With This...ur Opinion Would B Appreciated / Bless My Hustle Pheropizzle Ft Samkid And Ayothebadguy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.