Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions (1100 Views)

What Should I Learn Next To Become A Professional Web Designer And Developer? / I Need A Web Designer/ Developer Who Cn Design A Website That Wil Look Like This / 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions by jtenna: 7:40am On Jun 01, 2016
I have a great idea and a great plan to take the entertainment industry to a whole new level via internet. therefore, I need a good web designer who can make an online music store with Wordpress with payment gateways. features will include an active bloging platform and a sign in - sign up page too.
if you are interested, reply to this post then we can take it from there.
All the best.
Re: I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions by Dmayor7(m): 7:59am On Jun 01, 2016
jtenna:
I have a great idea and a great plan to take the entertainment industry to a whole new level via internet. therefore, I need a good web designer who can make an online music store with Wordpress with payment gateways. features will include an active bloging platform and a sign in - sign up page too.
All the best.

I can easily design a music store for you with payment gateways and deliver it on time...

I have designed an e-commerce site with payment gateways. Check it out www.kesienashop.com

I also have designed blogs wwww.modelsshpere.com, www.infoinxcess.com

And here is my own website at www.w3programs.com

Now let's chat on WhatsApp 08175765974 or send me aan email darlingtonokafor@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions by gozmos(m): 8:16am On Jun 01, 2016
jtenna:
All the best.

07068058448 call or whatsapp let's talk
Re: I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions by webdeveloperqx: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2016
I develop custom plugins and themes on wordpress. I can handle the project for you satisfactory as I have proficient knowledge of website development using wordpress functions.

Do send a mail to: webdeveloperqx@gmail.com

Happy new month.
Re: I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions by yusufabayomio(m): 9:54am On Jun 01, 2016
Asides my knowledge to develop what you require, I assure you of a good working relationship and to meet up with any timeline we set for the course of the project.

Please visit [url]abayomioluwatosin.com[/url] to view some of my works

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions by internetpo(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2016
jtenna:
All the best.

Gotten a solution yet? You can try us.

we have several wordpress jobs under our belt and are going to even add free Search engine Optimization services for you so you can
be found on the search engines.

see www.freaksonar.com
www.francisokaformbah.com
www.joelokojie.org

Re: I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions by yomalex(m): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2016
jtenna:
All the best.
Yes I can help with that. E-Commerce sample tabletsmerchant.com Blog samle tipsdome.com WhatsApp 0 8 0 5 1 5 0 4 3 9 2
Re: I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions by jtenna: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dmayor7:

I can perfectly design this for you....

Let's connect and talk more on whatsapp 08175765974 or send email to darlingtonokafor@gmail.com
I will send you a message on whatsapp.
Re: I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions by talk2hb1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
jtenna:
All the best.
Please dont use WordPress for such project, its just a suggestion lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions by Dmayor7(m): 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
jtenna:

I will send you a message on whatsapp.

cool....
Re: I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions by frank417: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
talk2hb1:

Please dont use WordPress for such project, its just a suggestion lipsrsealed
please shed more light on why and what will be suitable for her new upcoming site with less traffic for the moment.
Re: I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions by talk2hb1(m): 4:01am On Jun 02, 2016
frank417:

please shed more light on why and what will be suitable for her new upcoming site with less traffic for the moment.
Dont consider the short term of the system, consider the long term goal of the system. WordPress is going to be a disaster in the long run undecided
Re: I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions by jtenna: 6:05am On Jun 02, 2016
talk2hb1:

Dont consider the short term of the system, consider the long term goal of the system. WordPress is going to be a disaster in the long run undecided
Why do you think so? a lot of people use Wordpress for a mini ecommerce store. do you have a better option?
Re: I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions by talk2hb1(m): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2016
jtenna:

Why do you think so? a lot of people use Wordpress for a mini ecommerce store. do you have a better option?
Read my simple post on that:http://www.qlickas.com/2015/04/21/wordpress-versus-joomlah-versus-drupal/
As a web developer, my experience made me arrived at that conclusion. Magento as a dedicated software for ecommerce store will serve you better than you using WordPress, its still the same trouble but with better choice in the long run http://www.qlickas.com/2015/04/21/wordpress-versus-joomlah-versus-drupal/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions by Dmayor7(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
talk2hb1:

Read my simple post on that:http://www.qlickas.com/2015/04/21/wordpress-versus-joomlah-versus-drupal/
As a web developer, my experience made me arrived at that conclusion. Magento as a dedicated software for ecommerce store will serve you better than you using WordPress, its still the same trouble but with better choice in the long run http://www.qlickas.com/2015/04/21/wordpress-versus-joomlah-versus-drupal/

I totally concur...

Wordpress is a blogging CMS...

There are CMS built solely for e-commerce such as Prestashop, Magento...

Magento being the highest because of its security features, but takes time to set-up effectively.

Prestashop being the ideal CMS for small e-commerce websites that are low on budget and will also like to take off immediately and compete considerably with Magento users. Easier to set-up than Magento but with costly add-ons.

Both are good CMS for e-commerce...

Both have recorded success in their software...

In the other hand,

Wordpress can be made to be an e-commerce site effectively but you have to battle with security because there would be third party codes in form of the plugins you install, of which if an author of a plugin fails to update her/his plugin or you fail to update when an update is available, it will cost a bridge in security.

The advantage is that you can be able to have your blog and e-commerce website on one piece, also S.E.O is made easier by using the Genesis framework.

Wordpress have recorded success too in their CMS being used as e-commerce....

Now that you have gotten the iceberg of it, it is left for you to decide wisely...

I am a web designer with skills in Magento, Prestashop, Wordpress, Blogger, Graphics like Logo designing using Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw and Paint.....

I have works done:...

www.kesienashop.com

www.infoinxcess.com

www.modelsshpere.com

and my very own blog at www.w3programs.com

I can perfectly design for you the dream website you want.

Let's chat on WhatsApp now 08175765974
Re: I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions by frank417: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
I know my yam smiley wink
Re: I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions by smellingmenses: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
please how do I embedd video and gif files on Nairaland?

webdeveloperqx:
I develop custom plugins and themes on wordpress. I can handle the project for you satisfactory as I have proficient knowledge of website development using wordpress functions.

Do send a mail to: webdeveloperqx@gmail.com

Happy new month.
Re: I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions by globalink: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
I'm interested
I am a web developer and programmer
contact me on 07035086097
email: elijah.segun2011@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Approval In 5 Days With Your Website / Get Unlimited Free Fiverr Gigs(working Tricks) - 2016 / How To Start Up With Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.