Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Why I Won’t Awaken My Rivalry With Guardiola In England – Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Won’t Awaken My Rivalry With Guardiola In England – Mourinho (392 Views)

Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? / Football Fans Show Support To Carl Ikeme In England. PICS / How Tottenham Exposed Guardiola In 11 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Won’t Awaken My Rivalry With Guardiola In England – Mourinho by jerupil: 8:18am On Jun 01, 2016
New Manchester United boss, Jose Mourinho, has insisted he will not reignite his personal rivalry with Pep Guardiola.

The two managers have a history of animosity, from the time they both coached Real Madrid and Barcelona in Spain.

Mourinho and Guardiola will be working in Manchester next season, with the Spaniard set to take over at the Etihad, but United’s new man says if he focuses on Guardiola, it could affect their chances of winning the Premier League.

“[What has happened in the past] does not allow me to be innocent. For two years Pep and I were in a league where the champion would be ..... <<< read more >>> www.9jasportbet..com

(1) (Reply)

FULL TIME: USA 0-2 Colombia #copaamerica2016 / See 14 Things You Didn’t Know About Late Stephen Keshi / France 2- 1 Romania Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.