Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion (1649 Views)

EFCC Invites Saraki's Wife And Yaradua's Daughter Over Allegations Of Fraud / Agbaje’s Firm Owes N1.6m Land Use Charge – Fashola / Intercontinental Hotel Opens In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion by Matinho: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2009
One of the debtors to Intercontinental and Oceanic banks, Rahamahiya Oil, is controlled by Alhaji Abdularahaman Bashir, who is set to wed one of the president’s daughters.

His company owes both banks N41.4 billion.
Re: Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion by MrCrackles(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2009
I am not surprised. . . .
Re: Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2009
Small thing. . . .

Her dad will write it off with a few Ghana must go's
Re: Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion by Seun(m): 11:45am On Aug 24, 2009
Or she could just break up with him. Problem solved.
Re: Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion by MrCrackles(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2009
Seun:

grin
Re: Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion by vigasimple(m): 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2009
Seun:

Temporarily you mean?  grin grin grin until the dust settled, they will then announce recocillation committee, everything is back to normal, then they will announce the Nikai before the election campaign start. or they may find an 'eligible Governor' who belongs to another party. They will reach or sign an MOU for him to marry the daughter, then he will cross party over to the PDP (that is if there are any non PDP Governor's left in the North)before 2011 election, case closed. Lord have mercy
Re: Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion by IFELEKE(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2009
Of course turai will ensure the break up and will hook her up with one influential governor to aid ''her'' second term agenda
Re: Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2009
when will Sanusi and EFCC declare him wanted

or ok sorry forgot he is not a Bank MD.
Re: Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion by snowdrops(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2009
Source pleaseeeeee
Re: Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion by Seun(m): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2009
Yeah, we need a source to verify the claim that Alhaji Abdularahaman Bashir is dating one of the president's daughters.
Re: Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion by desgiezd(m): 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2009
What is #41.4 Billion to the president's potential son-in-law?
Re: Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion by aieromon(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2009
The world is really round
Re: Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2009
So Yaradua still has a daughter who is single?
Is she going to be the first wife of the said Alhaji or the 4th wife as usual?
Is it not the best time for the young lady to take off knowing that Alhaji has been impressing her with borrowed money?

Sources and credible answers needed.
Re: Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion by bilymuse: 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2009
Its a family matter
Re: Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2009
becoomrich:

seriously do you have her picture. I know turai would not disappoint. She must look as beautiful as Turai. You know what I dont Know is what type of juju Yar adua used to steal turai many years ago. 

yar adua went to mecca to see imam to get some love portion to put in turai food

It just that i am born again ke.  Yar adua would have know that I am an handsome man ke. He has a very beautiful wife. And do you know turai is very humble and down to earth?  If you dont know she is the president wife, lagos boys them go them toss her. you cant even know she had children who are married. some of the people in efcc list is because they look at twice turai while yar adua was there. you are not allowed to look twice, only once.

Do you want to know why yar adua goes to mecca every year , he is so desperate to go to mecca to pray so that  he does not loss Turai. That is the only pray that he makes there. When everybody is shouting lai hi la in mecca , Yar adua is shouting Turai turai la. They would have deported yar adua from mecca this last time , when they assume he had bomb in his bag, the bag was so heavy because it had many pictures of turai.

I  make up the joke myself.  copyright reserved. $1000 per copy

Thank god you admitted it was a joke, though I wouldn't be surprised if you stood your grounds that it is real.

I wonder what motivates a grown ass-man like you.
Re: Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion by sjeezy8: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2009
i was planning on getting that daughter man facccckkkkkk
Re: Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion by mosopefolu(m): 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2009
seriously do you have her picture. I know turai would not disappoint. She must look as beautiful as Turai. You know what I dont Know is what type of juju Yar adua used to steal turai many years ago.

yar adua went to mecca to see imam to get some love portion to put in turai food

It just that i am born again ke. Yar adua would have know that I am an handsome man ke. He has a very beautiful wife. And do you know turai is very humble and down to earth? If you dont know she is the president wife, lagos boys them go them toss her. you cant even know she had children who are married. some of the people in efcc list is because they look at twice turai while yar adua was there. you are not allowed to look twice, only once.

Do you want to know why yar adua goes to mecca every year , he is so desperate to go to mecca to pray so that he does not loss Turai. That is the only pray that he makes there. When everybody is shouting lai hi la in mecca , Yar adua is shouting Turai turai la. They would have deported yar adua from mecca this last time , when they assume he had bomb in his bag, the bag was so heavy because it had many pictures of turai.

@ becoomrich.wat r we sayin n wat rubbish are u driving at.poor u,u dont even kno d use of english,jst stop coming2 ds site
Re: Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion by Yorubaman2: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2009
Becomerich

you d ey crAck me up
Re: Yaradua's Daughter's Boyfriend Owes Intercontinental N41 Billion by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2009
becoomrich:

that part is not a joke. Turai is very beautiful. And been a born again does not make me blind. God gave me two eye. I am not blind yet. abi you think that is a sin. it is not. you just cant think immoral about her.

Look i have physically seen turai before, so i can tell you.

ibb was handsome as a youngman, and that was why he got away with many thing. Go and ask.

lookery cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Fg Declares Monday,tuesday As Public Holidays. / 2011: Nwodo Urges Igbo To Jettison Presidential Ambition / "CNN's Jonathan Mann To Co-anchor Nigeria's Presidential Debate. For Or Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.