Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Why is No One Helping Ondo State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why is No One Helping Ondo State? (559 Views)

Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos / Betty Akeredolu's Gift To Children In Ondo State (Photos) / Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why is No One Helping Ondo State? by Penco2020(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2016
I hope this get to from.page.
The level of hypocrite in this country is alarming. I can vividly remember the time ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, governor of osun State fails to pay salaries of the state workers, so many platform both social, spiritual and others took upon themselves to blow this man issues. Give him many unprintable names. So many "good Nigerians" came up for donations. But surprisingly, ondo state government had owned workers for 5 to 7 good months and no one is talking about it. Workers had been working for months and had not been paid for their sweats. Where is the state toothless bull dog called NLC, where is Mr common sense? Where is senator who donate trailer load of rice to osun, where is Mr Reno omokri.......I want to ask the state NLC leader how come your members go to work for months without been paid? How do they do it ? That means you people must be thieves, buhari must arrest you all. I'm still wondering why will a sane government decide not to pay salaries. Agreed, the federal allocations is dwindling, what about the IGR ? What about the few ones he got from the FG? What is mimiko doing with all these monies? Or he too his paying loans he took for elections or actually saving for his presidential ambition in 2019.
Abeg God help our leaders realise they lead us because they are fortunate not because they think they are the best.
Happy new month to us all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why is No One Helping Ondo State? by Sunnymatey(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2016
Xtics of a typical Nigerian politicians.
Re: Why is No One Helping Ondo State? by 989900: 9:03am On Jun 01, 2016
The people of Ondo state are m0r0ns if they have to beg for food, or handouts from anybody.

I wonder how you elect your leaders.

The most richly blessed state in Nigeria can't pay salaries. SMH!

You have gold, bitumen/heavy oil and light oil, cocoa, Quart sand, Clay, Granite, Limestone, Talc, Kaolin, Coal, Columbine, Rock, Iron ore, Tin, River, Ocean fronts and one of the largest Coastline in Nigeria.

This is a state that should only be second to Lagos in Nigeria; begging for food . . . 'trailer of rice ko', trailer of 'pankere' nii . . .

It is my home state, and y'all deserve what you get by electing clueless leaders (not only the governor in this instance).

Re: Why is No One Helping Ondo State? by Ajascolove(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2016
Its a pity. The workers were the one dancing around by putting on his party vest during the governor's second term campaign. A state with oil and cocoa money.

1 Like

Re: Why is No One Helping Ondo State? by PresidentT(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2016
You lots should enjoy what you voted... with IGR, FA and 13% oil derivation Ebola (Mimiko) has no reason not to pay workers... 5months?! Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Why is No One Helping Ondo State? by sparrowkid: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2016
@OP, you want to know the reason for the silence? Simple. Because Aregbesola is in APC and he is a Muslim. Period.

1 Like

Re: Why is No One Helping Ondo State? by seunny4lif(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2016
Mimiko is the worst thing to happen to Ondo state
Agagu neva own workers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saraki's Case NOT Adjourned Indefinitely, Case Will Likely Come Up Next Week / Breaking: Two Soldiers Feared Killed In Suspected Militants Attack / Security Agents Kill Armed Gunmen That've Been Terrorizing Kaduna Residents(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.