Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

President Buhari Reveals Plan To End Hardship In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reveals Plan To End Hardship In Nigeria (977 Views)

President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 / Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For / Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Reveals Plan To End Hardship In Nigeria by NadinePost(f): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has formally unveiled extreme measures taken by his administration to alleviate the current economic hardship being faced by Nigerians.

Speaking on Sunday in a national broadcast to mark his one year in office, the president on Sunday said the campaign is by far the most ambitious social protection programme in Nigeria’s history which seek to lift Nigerians out of poverty and at the same time create job opportunities for many to fend for themselves.

There is widespread poverty in the land today owing largely to certain policies of the federal government, which, the president said were
“necessary pills” to swallow in order to have a better future.

Read more: http://nadinepost..com/2016/06/president-buhari-reveals-plan-to-end.html
[b][/b][i][/i]
Re: President Buhari Reveals Plan To End Hardship In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2016
How about this

President Buhari Reveals Plan To End Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reveals Plan To End Hardship In Nigeria by Maghan37: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2016
I am still with u PMB until u have spent at least 2 yrs in office.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reveals Plan To End Hardship In Nigeria by PureWays(m): 10:37am On Jun 01, 2016
I pray it works out great.
Re: President Buhari Reveals Plan To End Hardship In Nigeria by ckmayoca: 10:59am On Jun 01, 2016
I wonder how job is being created if firms r closing up, no new investments, cost of raw materials r getting high which results to reduction of staffs due to high maintenance cost. So how can job be created in such atmosphere?
Baba stability of the economy first and ppl will start hiring so u don't av to create aanything.
Re: President Buhari Reveals Plan To End Hardship In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Leaders be revealing plans since the days of adam and eve.... The question is 'How many have been implemented??
Re: President Buhari Reveals Plan To End Hardship In Nigeria by delightz(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
Any body can reveal plans.......
Put it to action jooor
Too many empty promises

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reveals Plan To End Hardship In Nigeria by mazimee(m): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
I thought campaigns are over, warris all this? Can someone tell this man he has already made enough unfulfilled promises and should stop adding to the list?
A year had gone already, e go soon reach four years before e go clear for their eyes.
Re: President Buhari Reveals Plan To End Hardship In Nigeria by Omonigeriarere: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
ITbomb:
How about this

President Buhari Reveals Plan To End Nigeria your family

(1) (Reply)

/ FG Appoints Acting Auditor-general Of The Federation Read More: / Am Elder Statesman Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.