Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Beware Of Plate Number Hijackers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Plate Number Hijackers (844 Views)

Stolen Silver Camry 04 Car With Plate No Ktu523dy / Canadian Lottery Jackpot Winner Dies After Attempting To Gold Plate His Balls / New Technique Being Used By Armed Robbers And Car Hijackers To Escape Frm Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Plate Number Hijackers by MrKelly: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2009
Please read and pass it around, it could save someone's LIFE!!!!!

There is a new number plate hijacking trend brewing around. These hijackers will stalk you to a parking lot or mall. After you have parked your vehicle, they remove your number plate and wait for you to drive off.

They then follow you and overtake you displaying your number plate at their window as if you had lost it, and want to give it back to you.

Shocked that your number plate has fallen off your car, you bring your vehicle to a halt to get it from them? This is all they want you to do; and by the time you realized what happened, it is too late; your car has been hijacked or you could have been raped, and/or killed.

Please don't just stop for anything; a number plate is valueless compared to your life.

Think of what is happening before you react to it.
Re: Beware Of Plate Number Hijackers by Seun(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2009
Source?
Re: Beware Of Plate Number Hijackers by kshow1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2009
Seun:

Source?

Since he has not been able to provide us with a source till date lets just assume he was thinking aloud. grin
Re: Beware Of Plate Number Hijackers by MrKelly: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2009
kshow1:

Since he has not been able to provide us with a source till date lets just assume he was thinking aloud. grin

. . . It's an email I received from a colleague. Moderator can delete if I did wrong by sharing this.
Re: Beware Of Plate Number Hijackers by dove24u(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2009
Mr Kelly:

. . . It's an email I received from a colleague. Moderator can delete if I did wrong by sharing this.
Tanx Bros. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Benin Expressway / Policewomen Don't Use Ammunition In Nigeria / Woman, 22, Kills Cousin’s 5-yr-old Daughter By Removing Her Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.