Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Ten Questions Consular Commonly Asked! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ten Questions Consular Commonly Asked! (742 Views)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Questions Consular Commonly Asked! by Tayogeorge(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2009
please can you tell me thoseĀ  likely question i should expect from consular, as i will be going on an appiontment on Monday, 31st August, 2009 was the question i recently got from a caller. This is not the first time i'll be recieving such kind of. please try and see a travel consultant who can help you;verify your package, and provide you with tips on commonly asked questions by the consular. you can visit www.mgtimpact.com and sign up for free tips on Consular commonly asked question.

"The difference between you and those successful travelers are Techniques, Information, and Experience" , learn more www.mgtimpact.com

George
Re: Ten Questions Consular Commonly Asked! by DisGuy: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2009
Why are you travelling?

Why cant you study in your own country?

Will you come back?

What do you aim to achieve after the course you are going to study

How are you related to your sponsor

Will you come back? please say no when asked cheesy

I think these are some routine questions they might ask you, though i have no experience whatsoever
Re: Ten Questions Consular Commonly Asked! by snowdrops(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2009
To add to post above:

Which consular be that and which visa category? Any which way, check this out

1. When do you plan to return to Nigeria? [definitely say you will return, if not its a sure no no from the officer]
2. What evidence do you have to show you have enough funds to sponsor yourself during your stay?
3. Where do you plan to reside when you get to Bleep?
4. [for marriage visas] How long have you known each other? Evidence that your relationship is genuine.
5. [visitors to some countries] Health insurance etc proof.
6. Tell me about your profession/Job/Career [to find out if you are who you say you are]
7. May grill you on other documents submitted especially where there are contradictions or suspicion of fake.

Good luck man,
Re: Ten Questions Consular Commonly Asked! by davidovie: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2009
you must not forget this. be bold and consistence with all the information you give out.
and always look eye ball to eye ball the consular or immigration officer.let your answers to each questions flows out freely from you .be relax and think before you talk. and also. smile too.

all the best
Re: Ten Questions Consular Commonly Asked! by unix4real1(m): 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2009
If you can memorize the questions from Snowdrop and Dis Guy then you will make it and don`t forget to take 4 bottles of Beer before the Interview commence grin
Re: Ten Questions Consular Commonly Asked! by Paulash(m): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2009
@tayogeorge
You no talk which consular you de go and which kain visa you de apply for. angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Visas And Countries / Make Money With Dubai Visa! / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.