Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

The Abysmal Performance Of Gov. Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Abysmal Performance Of Gov. Wike (600 Views)

Wike Sets Up N50M For Baby Whose Parents Were Killed By Don Wanny's Gang. Photos / The Very Abysmal Shallowness Of Aisha Buhari / Corpse Of Gov. Shettima's Aide Who Died In Fatal Accident Arrives Borno(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Abysmal Performance Of Gov. Wike by realjoker(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2016
Note: this not my personal opinion or my findings it was post on Facebook by a Riverian .

SEE THE ABYSMAL PERFORMANCE OF NYESOM WIKE IN HIS ONE YEAR IN OFFICE
1) SECURITY: Rivers State is back to the dark days. This area needs no explanation. He score below zero, -40%
2) ECONOMY: His performance here is even worse than security. N90 billion loan taken in one year. The loan was not taken for capital investment but was spent on consumables. When the banks begin to withdraw their of 10% interest rate on these loans, then Rivers State will be paying about 9 billion naira every month. This is the main reason why Wike can't pay salary now. He does not even have a blue-print. His economic diversification plan is privatisation. His budget was passed in a few hours and remains like an occultic constitution that nobody sees. Rivers State is in a mess. His rating is -50%.
3) EDUCATION: Oh my God. He brought back our students studying abroad, eradicated free education, Sacked some lecturers, and has failed to pay teachers. Amaechi's schools have been left to rot. I score him -40%.
4) EMPLOYMENT: Instead of employ, he's sacked quite a lot. One thousand Timariv workers were sacked. About 400 Rivpoly staff were sacked. He sacked so many persons too numerous to mention, and apart from political appointees, he's not employed a single soul. -20%.
5) AGRICULTURE: Songhai farm has been abandoned to rot away. Every Agricultural establishment by previous administrations have been abandoned. He talks about loans that will be given to farmers, basically to PDP members, but the loan has not been given yet. I score him again in the negative. -10%.
6) HEALTH: this is another negative ratings. He's not added to what he met on ground, he's rather abandoned them to rot away. -10%.
7) Culture & Tourism: He scrapped the Carniriv we use to have and has destroyed every avenue to show our cultural heritage. Instead of add, he's removed, so I score him in the negaive. -5% here.
cool SPORTS: I will no longer be able to watch Sharks and Dolphins. Many of their players were sacked. At a time he lied that he's paid them their salaries, but before they got it, it was hell, despite getting fresh allocation from the federal government for that purpose. The Amaechi's stadium he criticised, he is using it without even saying thank you. All the sporting facilities in the model schools had been made to rot away. -5%.
9)POWER: Everybody knows he's not done anything in power. His apologists try to deceive us that power is a federal government thing, they fail to mention the role that states has to play too. His rating here is 0%.
10) FOREIGN AFFAIRS: He travelled to foreign countries to buy expensive wines and watch football matches, he did not establish any ties or bring any foreign investment. Ratings is 0%.
11) ENVIRONMENT: Initially, he took loan to remove some dustbins, but right now, after one year in office, all the dustbins are back in town. No parks created, no beatification of the town. I score him 0%.
12) TRANSPORTATION: We use to have RTC, but he's abandoned it. Other previous administration use to bring in buses and taxes to enable transportation. The Monorail was also abandoned, even when Cross Rivers State with less resources completed their own. A fat 0% here.
13) HOUSING: Rivers state is a state with housing problems. He's not added a single block since he came in. A fat 0% for him.
14) SPECIAL DUTIES: This is where his assemblymen were suppose to shine. But none of them has carried out any constituency project. A fat 0% here too.
15) STUDENS & YOUTH DEVELOPMENT: He hasn't appointed an SA on Student affairs. He has refused to pay bursary. Rivers state students who were contesting for the NANS presidency were all abandoned despite making a passionate appeal to him. He has done nothing here so I score him a fat 0%.
16) INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION: No new TV station, no new radio station, no internet improvement... Didn't even improve the productivity of RSTV and Radio Rivers. Did absolutely nothing here. Ratings is 0%.
17) WORKS: He's suppose to do a lot of things here, but the only thing he did was to fill potholes and complete some of the roads done by Amaechi. His achievement here was only in Port Harcourt, 2 LGAs out of the 23 LGAs of the state. The remaining 21 LGAs were left unattended to. Ratings is 10%.
18) JUSTICE: He's building a high court or so I hear. He is also trying to complete the faculty of law that was started by Odili. The court is also working under him, even though he was the one who closed it in the first place. He would've scored a pass mark in this area, but he's corrupted all our judges and judicial processes. He's the only one who could take an injunction against someone to not have their breakfast. His judicial trial is also against the opposition. I score him 25% here.
19) PROPAGANDA & MINISTRY OF AMAECHI: Here, he invented Livingstone Wechie, appointed two SAs on social media. His spokesmen are too numerous to mention. He spent billions to campaign against Amaechi on Thisday and AIT, and he's on radio everyday talking about how well he's done. He sponsored all the groups in Rivers State to extend him congratulatory messages. And he capped it all with a gigantic townhall meeting of pdp members. He even decided to host a national convention here. Propaganda is his biggest achievement. I score him 100% hands down.

posted by Baridam Ben FB
Re: The Abysmal Performance Of Gov. Wike by Belexy95: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2016
On point! Rivers one chance.
Re: The Abysmal Performance Of Gov. Wike by jlinkd78(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2016
f
Re: The Abysmal Performance Of Gov. Wike by 7lives: 11:45am On Jun 01, 2016
Op stop complaining this is what the people of Rivers voted for, meanwhile they are busy wailing and ranting about Aregbe, Fasola, Amosun, Ambode and Adeosun.
Wail on, as long as una no fit stop our governors from doing their works, i support una.
Re: The Abysmal Performance Of Gov. Wike by overall90: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2016
Wike was the one that closed the court shocked shocked

how?when?
Re: The Abysmal Performance Of Gov. Wike by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
The Rivers indigenes love him, don't let them read this because they'd spill blood. He was forced upon us by the people and he perfectly 'serves' the people. I hear people sing his praise daily on the radio it now seems like Amaechi never existed.

(1) (Reply)

“civis Nigerianus Sum” -. A Speech By H.E. Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, / Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti - Fayose / NLC Rally In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.