Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed (47884 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 3 Simple Businesses Mothers Can Do From Home To Make A Consistent Monthly Income / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by moneystream(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Honestly, these are tough times and it will really not be funny. My concern go mostly to the students whose parents are struggling to pay their fees. There is no doubt that some of them will be out of school during these hard times.

As a student, you must begin to think outside the box, and look for ways to make money for yourself. Your parents may not be able to provide what you need this time.

Well, I have a business idea that you can start with N1000 investment. All you need is focus and determination. You can pay your school fees and meet other financial needs while still in school.

For enquiries, pls call or whatsApp: 07036631895
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by RexTramadol1: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yahoo Yahoo and Olosho are so closely knitted!
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by nmreports: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
SerialGist:

The blogging, assuming all it takes to start are on ground, how soon can it start bringing in money that you can feed on from there?

If everything and factors are in place. With the right niche, maybe 6 months.
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by theEYe21(f): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
GTA V cheesy
OscaZee:

Criminal mind.
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by olusd(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Must people joke with everything? If u don't have any good thing to say, why not keep ur hand in ur pocket and stop typing rubbish.
May God help ur situations.
Thumbs-up op.
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by Reddington(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
I don't concur completely with no 6. Donald Trump didn't build his business from scratch. His father gave him loan worth millions of dollars as a head start.
Nice post tho.
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by slyrone(m): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
Armed robbery.
idiot receive sense ijn. amin.
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by KevMitnick: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
theEYe21:
8.) Heist
LOL... Bro
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by KevMitnick: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
theEYe21:
8.) Heist
LOL... Bro

1 Like

Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by jumalbert: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nice one!.. Networking really makes sense. N with d new ones in town now, u don't need to sell any product n they r quite affordable.. I am a network marketer. Bn on different ones for a while now. Contact me on whatsapp on 08068572287 to join GHA with a one time registration of 1k!. Yes 1k n u don't have to sell anything. U can just talk to ppl on social media. It's quite affordable n still new. Join my team n let's hit d millions together. Buzz me to know more about it.
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by professore(m): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is helpful
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by orbkaf(f): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
prodam:
I encourage folks, whether employed or unemployed to take advantage of the IOT.

In the next few years, we gonna have lots of success stories from smart people who leverage on the cyberspace to make a fortune.

Check out all the young founders and CEOs of today, there were startups about 10 years ago.

Wise uP.

Pls wats IOT?
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by Iamlordgee(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Some people nor go hear o.. Na YY Them wan do
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by DebbieSean(f): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin
Peacetemi:
Op you forgot BabyMama business. It's a very profitable business that requires no capital.

*Modified*
kingphilip has been begging for likes all day on all FP threads. I'm begining to suspect him o.
Hehehehe! I thought I was the only one that noticed oo.
Peacetemi:
Op you forgot BabyMama business. It's a very profitable business that requires no capital.

*Modified*
kingphilip has been begging for likes all day on all FP threads. I'm begining to suspect him o.
Peacetemi:

*Modified*
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by kingphilip(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
DebbieSean:
;DHehehehe! I thought I was the only one that noticed oo.Hehehehe! I thought I was the only one that noticed oo.Hehehehe! I thought I was the only one that noticed oo.
madam Abeg stop staining my mention oo

I know you are beautiful but joining to this accusation might make u seem otherwise
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by Teacup: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yes i have my ACIPM, and i hv b in human resources practice for three years. I m planning on combing both human resources management services with customer service training services.
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2016
WAHOO..
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by prodam(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2016
orbkaf:

Pls wats IOT?

Internet of things.
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by Rooneyboy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
Litmus:
If you're in Nigeria try making lampshades. They're simple to create and sort after. Something made out of wrapper material, raffia bamboo could be good.

See how simple the one below is and yet sells well

I like this ur lamp , do u make it urself
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by BayoMaya(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
greggng:
Please I want to fiindout how to build a mobile application that will appear on mobile phone ie andriod and BlackBerry. What will it cost me financially. How do I make money from the application?

Where do u live? You can learn in no time
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by greggng: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
BayoMaya:

Where do u live? You can learn in no time

I reside at gowon estate egbeda lagos. My intention is to ve a mobile apps that render services to people looking for such. I am only particular about how I will make money from my effort after I must ve set it up
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by nmreports: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
Teacup:
Yes i have my ACIPM, and i hv b in human resources practice for three years. I m planning on combing both human resources management services with customer service training services.

I think we should talk.
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
nmreports:

If everything and factors are in place. With the right niche, maybe 6 months.

Pls, can i rely on you for more trusted info about this blogging of a thing? I think i have developed serious interest for it. What and what do i need on ground to kick-start it? Like the kind of account(s) you have to open? Devices you need to be in possession of? How to get extra posts/info/news from other sources to your blog etc?
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by OGAOGA(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Only small number of people are going to maake use of this interesting post. What people always have interest in is how to become a millionaire overnight.
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by jsb(m): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
10,000 NAIRA AND TWO FRIENDS CAN MAKE YOU
SMILE AND CHANGE YOUR INCOME..
Whatsapp 08033216489 Or email..
Oceanflow12@gmail.com
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by Eyinimofe22: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
For 101 Nigerian business ideas check out this post: https://startupdemands.com/2016/05/13/101-nigerian-business-ideas/

Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by Eyinimofe22: 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
For 7 ways to evaluate your business ideas, check out this post: https://startupdemands.com/2016/05/24/how-to-evaluate-your-business-idea/

Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2016
nmreports:
I like to make my threads as simple as possible.

Goal:
To enlighten us about businesses or entrepreneurial adventure anyone can embark in should you just lost your job or are unemployed.

Why:
There has been a massive downsize in the staff strength of most corporate organization's lately as a result of the economic challenges that the nation is facing. These are folks with kids, dependents amongst others.

List of businesses:
1) Food business. This could be segmented into retailing at shops to food packaging inside packs or cooked meal for corporate organization's who do not have restaurants near then or do not have the time to leave their work stations most times. Banks are an example.

2) Tech. This include blogging (requires very little capital) to numerous online businesses that one could do. What's important in tech business is to solve a problem. For example, "callashoemaker.com" and something like "tailor.com". I think I have just given out ideas free of charge.

3) Develop a skill. This is one of the thing anyone can do and feed on for the most part of one's life. Even when business is not growing, there is no cash and things are not moving in the direction you want, your skill will still put food on the table. For example, artists, fashion designers, hair manager (You know), shoe designer etc.

4) Consulting. Most people have a skill which others do not have and for some reason we do not maximizer it's use. Though you may need to register a business and be under a tutelage of a mentor, it is still something that is very doable. If you can write, you can sing (voice trainer), you are a body builder, or you can train people... why don't you consult for people who require this skills.

5) Networking. Though I am not a fan of this, I think I heard it's very profitable too if you are a natural born sales person.

6) Real estate. Donald Trump is someone in this field. He built his business from the scratch as a real estate person and he is today one of the richest folks in the USA.
The real estate business is at an all time high as that seems to be the most secure way of "rooting" your assets. Some of the things you can do as a real estate agent is land or house sales. Leasing or letting. Consult as a real estate professional or even provide skilled surveyors and engineers for those who need them.

7) Sale of fashion products. We are becoming very enlightened fashion wise and people spend a fortune to look good. This is also a business one can do provided you have a market for those who need a constant supply of your wears.
You can also open up stores on Konga, Jumia and the likes and yes! The returns are not bad at all. I can testify to that.

Nairalanders, these are tough times. What are you doing to hold body and soul together. What business ideas do you think are lucrative and some of us could do.
What ideas do you have? Kindly continue the list in the comments section below and let's alleviate poverty in the little way we can.

Thoughtful of you.
Re: List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed by nmreports: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Thank you everyone for the ideas and tips. Learnt a lot. Going through the list is awesome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Badagry Market Where Dried Snakes Are Sold / Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria / How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.