Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

How Can I Get A Dollar Denominated Credit Card In Nigeria Virtual/real? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Get A Dollar Denominated Credit Card In Nigeria Virtual/real? (2262 Views)

Secret Of Getting 2343 BTC With Less Than A Dollar Investment / A Dollar = N197 / Alternative Dollar Denominated Card; Receive Payments From Us Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Dollar Denominated Credit Card In Nigeria Virtual/real? by jamosf: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
I have over $1,000 in one of my online business and the site only allows credit card for my withdrawal, please can anyone advise any good dollar credit card company i can use to withdraw my earnings into? I dont mind if its virtual card, all i need is good service. Pls 'll appreciate if you have used such card before so you will not mislead me. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Get A Dollar Denominated Credit Card In Nigeria Virtual/real? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
jamosf:
I have over $1,000 in one of my online business and the site only allows credit card for my withdrawal, please can anyone advise any good dollar credit card company i can use to withdraw my earnings into? I dont mind if its virtual card, all i need is good service. Pls 'll appreciate if you have used such card before so you will not mislead me. Thanks.

Check my signature and send me whatsapp message if your fund is legitimate.I think I can help.
Re: How Can I Get A Dollar Denominated Credit Card In Nigeria Virtual/real? by clogogo(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
jamosf:

Please online business is these can you put me through .. Thanks
Re: How Can I Get A Dollar Denominated Credit Card In Nigeria Virtual/real? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2016
You can't receive money with m@ster card except only visa card. The two options i can refer to you is one, go to UBA & tell then you want to open Africard. It's a visa card & can be used to withdrawn from ATM that has visa logo. The second option is to open dollar account & request for visa card
Re: How Can I Get A Dollar Denominated Credit Card In Nigeria Virtual/real? by jamosf: 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
fados4sure:
You can't receive money with m@ster card except only visa card. The two options i can refer to you is one, go to UBA & tell then you want to open Africard. It's a visa card & can be used to withdrawn from ATM that has visa logo. The second option is to open dollar account & request for visa card

Thanks for your comment, Im quite familiar with UBA africard, but will i be able to accept dollar into it? Thats my concern. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Get A Dollar Denominated Credit Card In Nigeria Virtual/real? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2016
jamosf:

Thanks for your comment, Im quite familiar with UBA africard, but will i be able to accept dollar into it? Thats my concern. Thanks.
That is what i was using to deposit/withdraw into nordfx & go to any ATM to cash out
Re: How Can I Get A Dollar Denominated Credit Card In Nigeria Virtual/real? by adamspee(m): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2016
op, bear in mind that when you use the normal uba africard , your money will be exchanged at the rate of N199/$ to your card, i will suggest you open a dom acct. with access bank and request for visa card linked to it. NB you will need 2 reference for your acct. to be aproved.
Re: How Can I Get A Dollar Denominated Credit Card In Nigeria Virtual/real? by MrDannieDee: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2016
Why don't you apply for a payoneer account which will give you a USA bank account and also send you a debit card here in Nigeria which you can use for withdrawal.
Its easy to get. I had mine done with my mobile device and it didn't cost me anything to get. I am using it to sell Kindle books and pictures on Amazon and I get paid for life.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Dollar Denominated Credit Card In Nigeria Virtual/real? by iameffiong(m): 9:07am On Jun 10, 2016
MrDannieDee:
Why don't you apply for a payoneer account which will give you a USA bank account and also send you a debit card here in Nigeria which you can use for withdrawal.
Its easy to get. I had mine done with my mobile device and it didn't cost me anything to get. I am using it to sell Kindle books and pictures on Amazon and I get paid for life.
Bro... Can u put me thru this.... I really need a legit income making system
Re: How Can I Get A Dollar Denominated Credit Card In Nigeria Virtual/real? by jamosf: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
MrDannieDee:

Sir, do you withdraw in naira or dollars? Cos if you withraw in naira then it must jhave been exchanged at same N199/$1
Re: How Can I Get A Dollar Denominated Credit Card In Nigeria Virtual/real? by oyewale3000(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pls mr Jamos, have u been able to get the card? I will like to contact you. I need a similar help for validation of an account

(1) (Reply)

( Method) Make Easy $30-$50+/day Using "Instagram" To Promote Cpa Offers / START YOUR OWN BUSINESS WITH #2500 / Tripleit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.