Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter (25287 Views)

Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) / See Photo Of Guest At A Party That Has Got People Talking!!! / BBNaija: Comedian AY Supports Efe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by deymoh(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
The Standup comedian, Ayo Makun, popularly known as AY was on air yesterday at SuperSport studio as a guest speaker and it seems AY has been devoting his time to football activities for some days now as he featured in the Shina Peller 40th birthday novelty match where he dazzled and also meaningfully participated in the Joseph Yobo 100 caps testimonial match on the 27th of May.

AY equally seized the opportunity to pose with sound-sultan, phynofino and flavour at their video shoot.

see the photos below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGG-RhYm4Kw/

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by kayc0(f): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2016

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by mazimee(m): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Phyno looking more clean and fresh this days.
Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by onosprince(m): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Naija reppin everywhere, but na only dat tracksuit he carry go.
Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by vizkiz: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ay is a good guy and a progressive business man...but that his hairstyle makes him look immature and stupiid. Like what the furck dude?
You look like a kid leave the "swag" for small boys undecided

3 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by UIA04(f): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Any time I see this ay I feel pity for him I really don't know why

In the third pic he looks like someone with down syndrome.

This Flavour I still don't see what these ladies see in him o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by bdemix(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Who b AY? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by kay4dem(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
kayc0:
Fresh boi. God punish poverty
Amennnnnnn

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
Baba GOD answer my call ooo

2 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by Rashman578(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
Very Cute

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by optional1(f): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
So what should we do now?
Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by Dronedude(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ay looking younger and fresher but still has this localized personality content haloing around him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by myners007: 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ay is a diva

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by phollybee(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
I Doubt if these Guys r experiencing what common Nigerians r facing in this hard time! They keep getting richer n richer eryday !
Baba God pls Bless Me Abundantly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by Segadem(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
bdemix:
Who b AY? undecided undecided
Commander of Niger Delta Avengers grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by lekan29ice(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oh God answer prayers ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
mazimee:
Phyno looking more clean and flesh this days.

Flesh ke,Letter 'L' is far from 'R' on the keyboard na.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by bolt000(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
Money Is really good.. his new haircut matches him like cray.

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Phyno's swags ain't here oo cool [size=18pt] #Dope[/size]
Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
onosprince:
Naija reppin everywhere, but na only dat tracksuit he carry go.
Carry go where? Super Sport have studio in Lagos
Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by dipznano: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
UIA04:

Maybe because when you were his age u already had a private jet, but he only owns a G wagon cry

Misery solved? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by Segadem(m): 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
UIA04:

Oga madam, shine your eyes cool

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by Ramanto(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
not bad looking.

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by Ramanto(m): 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
UIA04:

better pack and run out of here before they come for you
Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by ipreach: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
maybe they want to sign him as their new pundit

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by gift01: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
Toyin- the babe on the first pic looks hot. Always a crush
Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by Temptee101(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
I see
Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by seyizma(m): 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmm. Mysterious World...when a footballer and a bloody comedian rakes more income than a Professor.
Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by UIA04(f): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ramanto:
better pack and run out of here before they come for you
Looool
Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by Myself2(m): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
UIA04:

Only you
Na wa for you oooo

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter by UIA04(f): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
dipznano:

Maybe because when you were his age u already had a private jet, but he only owns a G wagon cry

Misery solved? grin grin grin

Those things have nothing to do with it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son / Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement / Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.