Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Did You Need An Assistant With Your Laptor Sales And Troubleshootings - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Did You Need An Assistant With Your Laptor Sales And Troubleshootings (318 Views)

Cctv Ip Camera For Sales And Installation / Automatic Sliding Door Sales And Installation In Nigeria / LAPTOPS sales And Repairs Macbook Air,pro,hp,dell,n More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Need An Assistant With Your Laptor Sales And Troubleshootings by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hi peeps..this just came to my mind now as I was looking for how I could get something doing...I am an engineer...I can repair and reload laptop OS, couple desktop and other computer work services..I can also lectures people who want to learn computer repair and troubleshooting...pls if you need such help kindly quote me so we can talk better...cheers

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Surface Pro 2 Or Pro 3 Needed / Discount Thursday. Get An Oukitel A58" Smart Watch Gold Edition For 19k / Gionee M5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.