Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To (6229 Views)

10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid / Pictures "First Timers" In Church Can Relate To / 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by iykekelvins(m): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Okay, a serious fight is about to start now

*Grabs Seat*

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by vizkiz: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Coward..

Are you scared of my bullets?

Don't worry,I'll take it easy on you..
cuz I can see you're more or less a fluff ..

I mean you're so useless that you resorted to memes..

Man.. you're definitely not a man..

trust me.. you're garbage.

Garbage? Really? Mehn I suck!!! cry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Bring it on guys cheesy[img]http://gif.co/vfQM.gif[/img]
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by Audray(f): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
ellacute45:
Bring it on guys cheesy[img]http://gif.co/vfQM.gif[/img]
*spreads mat* Biko gimme small popcorn I forgot mine at home... ;(
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by murphyibiam15(m): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:
I have never been to a church as boring as Catholic churches... No offense undecided
bc we dont make noise in our churches like the rest of u do
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by vizkiz: 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Coward..

Are you scared of my bullets?

Don't worry,I'll take it easy on you..
cuz I can see you're more or less a fluff ..

I mean you're so useless that you resorted to memes..

Man.. you're definitely not a man..

trust me.. you're garbage.

You are not worth the effort dude. grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by murphyibiam15(m): 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

You saw me type NO OFFENSE and still stated all these gibberish.

Lol relate the trash you typed here to the statement at underlined. it is because of your black headed mentality that Africa becomes stupidd as the days goes by...illiterate smiley

Once again no offense

shut up!
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Audray:
*spreads mat* Biko gimme small popcorn I forgot mine at home... ;(
grin cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by vizkiz: 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
murphyibiam15:

bc we dont make noise in our churches like the rest of u do

oh really? Not like I give a crap about how the service goes but I just hate it when I attend service and it looks like someone's funeral undecided

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by Audray(f): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

You are not worth the effort dude. grin
Noooo! Pls u guys made me bring my mat here!...Draw ur guns!!! :p

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by vizkiz: 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Yea dude ..
you really suck, you suck like a rotten egg

You suck because you exhibit great show of cowardice

Trust me nigga,you can't stand me in a public forum

my eloquence will run you down your sorry wits.. I don't care who the hell you're ..

As long as you spew garbage, you'll receive garbage.

Nairaland champion you're ... this is where you form "Jagaban"..
well I could turn that reversely.... how about that?

Mr Vizkiz... all the ladies here will watch you crumble at the projection of my envenomed words ..

are you up for it

I don't care about any ban.. no be today

bring it on biitch grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by murphyibiam15(m): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

oh really? Not like I give a crap about how the service goes but I just hate it when I attend service and it looks like someone's funeral undecided
still not your biz...religious bigot...stay in ur line and attend ur own church of satan
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by vizkiz: 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Audray:
Noooo! Pls u guys made me bring my mat here!...Draw ur guns!!! :p

lol...are you ready to get entertained? grin
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by vizkiz: 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
murphyibiam15:

still not your biz...religious bigot...stay in ur line and attend ur own church of satan

oh, yeah I forgot... That is what you were taught in Catholic...every other churches are for the devil. Ok I will continue dwelling in the church of the devil. Now run back to whatever case you came out of grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by Audray(f): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Yea dude ..
you really suck, you suck like a rotten egg

You suck because you exhibit great show of cowardice

Trust me nigga,you can't stand me in a public forum

my eloquence will run you down your sorry wits.. I don't care who the hell you're ..

As long as you spew garbage, you'll receive garbage.

Nairaland champion you're ... this is where you form "Jagaban"..
well I could turn that reversely.... how about that?

Mr Vizkiz... all the ladies here will watch you crumble at the projection of my envenomed words ..

are you up for it

I don't care about any ban.. no be today
Yaassss! FINISH HIM! cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by Audray(f): 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

lol...are you ready to get entertained? grin
Yaaasss! Destroy Him!
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by vizkiz: 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Am not worth the effort? grin

Damn nigga.. you wasted right from the day you came out of a pussay..

I mean what's wrong with a little chitchat .. Scared?

Or your mummy is telling you not to fight grin

A hedgehog like you is worth my time.. to squeeze the childishness outta you... a bigot like you needs some little manhandling.. like the way soldiers serve corporal punishments

the only difference is that this will be online .. so it wouldn't hurt.. would it?

Scary garbage grin

All these for me? Damn... grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Am not worth the effort? grin

Damn nigga.. you wasted right from the day you came out of a pussay..

I mean what's wrong with a little chitchat .. Scared?

Or your mummy is telling you not to fight grin

A hedgehog like you is worth my time.. to squeeze the childishness outta you... a bigot like you needs some little manhandling.. like the way soldiers serve corporal punishments

the only difference is that this will be online .. so it wouldn't hurt.. would it?

Scary garbage grin
damn!! [img]http://gif.co/vL48.gif[/img]
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by vizkiz: 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
oh my gaawwwwddd shocked
Somebody help cry

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by Gflat: 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Damn.. you're so dumb.. I'm a male.. so I can't be a b!itch

Probably your parents forgot to send you to elementary school.. grin

Well it's understandable, it's due to abject poverty right?

I feel your pain bro.. but next time before calling a male like me a b!itch.. try checking yo sisters to see who's really the b!itch grin

Their pussay is wider than the Berlin wall.. true talk dude cry

If you study vizkiz will u shuld knw he is just wasting your time and u are making a fool out of yourself
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by Audray(f): 12:02am On Jun 02, 2016
Vizkiz warisdis nau? It's either u return the punch or take his pummelling like a man and go to bed. Don't tell me i spread this mat for nothing!!!
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by CaptainEColeJnr: 12:02am On Jun 02, 2016
vizkiz:
oh my gaawwwwddd shocked

Somebody help cry

Oh..

you're so scared you couldn't quote me directly ..

You're really a bellloted coward,are you really male or you're just some wh0re hiding behind that moniker..

if you truly are a male.. then I must say RIP to manhood .. A tribute to manhood in Nigeria cry

Your cowardice is over ZERO .. its infinity.. its undefined ..

its gat no limits.. a weakling like you will always be beaten by his wife when he ties the knot.. damn..

I'm ashamed on your behalf .. seriously dude cry

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by CaptainEColeJnr: 12:06am On Jun 02, 2016
Gflat:

If you study vizkiz will u shuld knw he is just wasting your time and u are making a fool out of yourself
Oh I get...
he sent you to fight for him grin

well I wont give you the benefit of a stand-in.

I don't deal with reps .. I deal with the masterminds... got it?

Sh!t... am outta here!!

got more important things to do cool
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by vizkiz: 12:06am On Jun 02, 2016
Audray:
Vizkiz warisdis nau? It's either u return the punch or take his pummelling like a man and go to bed. Don't tell me i spread this mat for nothing!!!

you really think I will come online to trade words with low lifers? Lol guess again grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 02, 2016
00:06AM and adults still exchanging words on Internet. Smh
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by vizkiz: 12:08am On Jun 02, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Oh I get...
he sent you to fight for him grin

well I wont give you the benefit of a stand-in.

I don't deal with reps .. I deal with the masterminds... got it?

Sh!t... am outta here!!

got more important things to do cool

come on dude.. I was getting warmed up already undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by vizkiz: 12:09am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
00:06AM and adults still exchanging words on Internet. Smh

You call this exchanging words? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam / Top 20 Nigerian Gospel Musicians You’ve Got To Know / How To Kill A Witch/wizard In Your Family & Environment ( Photos & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.