Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers (52027 Views)

PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng / Don’t Push Us To Another War, Northern Group Cautions Ipob & N’delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by frubben(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
HtwoOw:
They had time to count bodies but didn't take picture of the men in camo and their id cards which would have been verifiable

Avengers kor

Cowarders ni

Yeye pipu

DabullIT he don Tay wetin dey sup

So u expert the NA to leave d bodies dere for people to start counting d bodies.
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by Ogagaroghene(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
We the niger delta lay down the reproductive resourcess and latter neglected of having ascess to it. is unfair nah!
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by ripbubu: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
talktonase:
This is what happens when you fetch troops that are local champions on land and try to use them on water.
so army have joined lier muhamad
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by ripbubu: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
HtwoOw:
They had time to count bodies but didn't take picture of the men in camo and their id cards which would have been verifiable

Avengers kor

Cowarders ni

Yeye pipu

tel me how many army died in d hand of boko and how many u snap picture .zombie it pain u
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by Amanwulu1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
hakanai:
You know the funny thing with the figures often they are round numbers. Why is that so? Why 50 and why 100? Why not maybe 47, Abi 54?

As for me it simply says one thing. Someone Just lump something since he can't ascertain and makes it his desired numbers by mere sight or false assumptions.Rather than real figures or head count. cheesy cheesy

Again provide picture or it never happened. Also 50 bodies no be small number that you can hide like 3 bodies. Let the propaganda continue. Until the right tactics is finalized,then some people will realize what it feels like to be an enemy of state. undecided undecided
d report says no fewer dan 50 meaning 'could b more bt certainly not less'.
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
brownskindude:
I knew the Nigerian army where lying. They can't match those militants power for power or strength for strength. Their drills are far tougher than that of the Nigerian army. I'm currently at Ogunu in Warri and I can tell you no level for the military.
Guy small small, u are not the only person in warri. ogunu, is in warri mainland and not in the creeks of warri. There's nothing happening there, I have many friends there. U can't be in ogunu and know what is happening in the Creeks of Warri unless someone tells u. The military has more personnel and weaponry than any organization in this country. If the military are well organized NDA is no match for them. And besides this news is fake. NDA has stated feeling the effect of the army, there are just playing mind game with gullible Nigerians, and many of u actually believed.

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ogagaroghene:
We the niger delta lay down the reproductive resourcess and latter neglected of having ascess to it. is unfair nah!
If our leaders in the Niger Delta used the 13% given to us very well, we wouldn't have been in this mess, truth is Niger Delta region has produce the most corrupt set of leaders in this country. We see fg as our enemy, but what about state govt, what about local govt.

3 Likes

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by vislabraye(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
ebosed:

No negotiations please. Negotiations with the yorubas (OPC) produced two presidential candidates (Our and Olufalae), Ojo became president. Negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants Produced, GEJ. Boko Haram frustrated GEJ, to produce PMB. How long shall we continue to negotiate with terrorist groups like OPC, NDM, Boko Haram. Now the IPOB terrorist are on the rampage, the Fulani Jihadist or harder are lurking around. Enough of negotiations, anyone who picks up arms against the nation is a terrorist, anyone who use arm against his neighbor is armed robber or murder. No more negotiations.

So is the use of force working ?
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by Stevebira(m): 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Please I have questions: What is the duty the Nigerian Navy Force? Why are the Navy men not been deployed to the creeks, why soldiers? Shouldn't the Navy be the best people for the job at the creeks? They should be the ones to understand the terrain better than the soldiers. I'm asking these questions because anytime the government wants to tackle militants in the creeks it goes for soldiers whereas it is the constitutional function of the navy to protect the country from internal and external insurrection from the waterways of the country. If the navy can't live up to its responsibility then the government should have a rethink about the navy.
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by mindtricks: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Jirate:
It not How Many soldiers that have lost their lives that matters but How many Lives have you guys Touched Positively with your nefarious Activities.

Sad but government has also deeply touched the lives of Niger Deltans with so much neglect.

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by virus05(m): 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
hakanai:
You know the funny thing with the figures often they are round numbers. Why is that so? Why 50 and why 100? Why not maybe 47, Abi 54?

As for me it simply says one thing. Someone Just lump something since he can't ascertain and makes it his desired numbers by mere sight or false assumptions.Rather than real figures or head count. cheesy cheesy

Again provide picture or it never happened. Also 50 bodies no be small number that you can hide like 3 bodies. Let the propaganda continue. Until the right tactics is finalized,then some people will realize what it feels like to be an enemy of state. undecided undecided
try use ur fone enta water make we see wetin go happen. Snap people wey drown? Use ur head.. And cant u read before you comment. Read the news again and check your comment if it makes any sense
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by henryhemon(m): 12:22am On Jun 02, 2016
kenny987:
Everyone had leaned the art of war on the media! It is now very difficult to even calmly accept 'official' accounts and statements as fact. However, the Nigerian govt and her agencies her notorious for downplaying the numbers of human casualties especially of their personnel or needlessly butchered civilians who should have been secured under their watch. In this case, I'm more inclined to believe the NDA though with a pinch of salt.

Useless show of force by the Nigerian government will not resolve the burning issues in this country.

And you didn't condemn the NDA or whatever they call themselves?
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by henryhemon(m): 12:25am On Jun 02, 2016
brownskindude:
I knew the Nigerian army where lying. They can't match those militants power for power or strength for strength. Their drills are far tougher than that of the Nigerian army. I'm currently at Ogunu in Warri and I can tell you no level for the military.

And i hope when war starts you will show us your level? It's easier said than done. Every tom comes online who haven't even experience a thing to beat their chest.

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by henryhemon(m): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2016
What have our leaders really done with the 13% deriviation? What has former militants done for our society ? If you believe NDA is fighting for you......You must be really high on something. If our own leaders don't take us serious is it outsiders that will take you serious but we re living in self denial and have refused to hold our own leaders accountable first before FG.

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by kenny987(f): 1:23am On Jun 02, 2016
henryhemon:

And you didn't condemn the NDA or whatever they call themselves?

Exactly what do u understand a 'pinch of salt' as used in my post to mean? undecided
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by bewla(m): 3:28am On Jun 02, 2016
Duru009:
Military solution will never bring peace to the niger delta region....
Only "dialogue and negiotiation"

Using force will never bring solution to this. Buhari should know better. This is not a case of terrosim but pure AGITATION.....

With ARM
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by lastpage: 3:30am On Jun 02, 2016
talktonase:
This is what happens when you fetch troops that are local champions on land and try to use them on water.

I think it is the Nigerian equivalent of the NAVY SEALS that should be doing this Job.... not he Nigerian Army which are generally land-based.

Even at that, these ND Avengers will regret all these their gloating.

When the payback times comes, no one should run to the ICC or UN, ..they are reading and watching what you are doing now. undecided

Lastpage!
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by hakanai(m): 8:28am On Jun 02, 2016
virus05:
try use ur fone enta water make we see wetin go happen. Snap people wey drown? Use ur head.. And cant u read before you comment. Read the news again and check your comment if it makes any sense

As you can see it is you that seems lost. I did not ask that the observer necessarily enter water. He can be anywhere to observe and take photos. That is a possibility. It may be a swamp or delta area, That doesn't make the observer aquatic and as such will have land around or dry surface to sit , stand or row.

Your point is noted but that doesn't change the deceptive figures. The point am making here is, In as much he could be anywhere and draw conclusion without proof then anyone can decide to believe anything or cook up a similar story.Its all am saying. At the moment the army sounds more accurate. Also I can enquire and get the facts disputed. Can that be said about the NDA eye witness?
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by DaBullIT(m): 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
Every military casualty is always announced and relatives contacted, also , so many people on here post pictures of fallen heroes on Nairaland , how they died and graphic pictures too , there's a facebook page dedicated to that as well , so try to research before you react
ripbubu:
tel me how many army died in d hand of boko and how many u snap picture .zombie it pain u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by DCONE1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
iyke484real:
we are not Nigerians for your information Nigeria is a scam we want Niger delta republic thank you
now wey things bad na only me dey suffer am no be all of us hahaha make dem dey bomb make the economy dey worse dey go .by the way you don chop?
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by Greenback: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
HtwoOw:

Avengers kor

Cowarders ni

Yeye pipu

smh..lai mo
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by nabzguy: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:
At this rate Nigerian soldiers are dying We'd soon be left to defend ourselves with sticks and stones. The army has always been a joke. I doubt if this army can defend us against external aggression from even a small African state.
hehehe, stones and sticks, are you Captain Caveman grin
Fifthcolumnist:
At this rate Nigerian soldiers are dying We'd soon be left to defend ourselves with sticks and stones. The army has always been a joke. I doubt if this army can defend us against external aggression from even a small African state.
hehehe, stones and sticks, are you Captain Caveman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' / New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.