Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) (55674 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by modath(f): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
buksaylor001:
Wonders will never end-

Ndi Yoruba and they are rejoicing and celebrating ontop of this sacriledge-

You'd have preferred they send her to a baby factory and have someone "adopt" the baby or kill her or disown her altogether?

False piety and hypocritical attitude!! Uhnn! cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by Ifyjuli25(f): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
I married at 18.. No big deal there.. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by godoluwa(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
his lyf, her lyf, their lyf
Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by segebobo: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
I thought Dejo himself had his wedding not too long ago
Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by Thukzee01(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yoruba peeps always leading
Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by lepasharon(f): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ifyjuli25:
I married at 18.. No big deal there.. wink

Why so early
Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by gurunlocker: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
That's one reason why parent should monitor their children, 17 years is too young for someone to marry, I know this is common with muslims, but damn, it's abuse.

1 Like

Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by Utchry: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
mrvitalis:
A 17 years old girl should be in the university chasing her dream and not in a man's house as a wife, this is bad and must be condemned

What if her own dream was to be in a man's nko? tongue
Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by keryj(f): 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Shame on all baby mamas if a 17 year old can get her way to get the man to the alter. Its a better move since pregnancy is already involved. Its left to her husband to make sure she goes back to school as soon as she gives birth. Though it wunt be easy, but her family can still help her to achieve her dreams

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by Skmoda360(m): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
mrvitalis:
A 17 years old girl should be in the university chasing her dream and not in a man's house as a wife, this is bad and must be condemned
Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by funstufz: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
what a man can do, a dejian girl can.....
Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by buksaylor001: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
modath:

You'd have preferred they send her to a baby factory and have someone "adopt" the baby or kill her or disown her altogether?

False piety and hypocritical attitude!! Uhnn! cool

I wouldn't have either,Bro-but they should be reprimanded for involving in the play of adults!
Just watch how others will unfold. .......
Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by nepapole(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
mrvitalis:
What makes u think she has such dreams. Must everybody think like u think. Must evribody go to school to succeed in life. Leave her make she live her life d way she wana.

2 Likes

Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by FemiFaniKayode: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
ndi ofe can shook anyhow
Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by iamdynamite(m): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Missmossy:
Gosh!!!!

@ 17?? What a shame!
how old was omotola when she got married?

1 Like

Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by Ruq: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
irunooboo:
Only God knows the age the girl start to dey fuuuck for them to push am go marry at 17. Useless ashawo that should be in school don sabi dick at 17. I pity this useless generation of girls sad

Lol, this is just the beginning
Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
So if person marry for 17 yo say make e no go school ba?! You wey dey make noise say make she dey chase her dream, what dream exactly, keeping useless boifriends and having sex around.. THINK o my guy. Her choice matters not what society wants!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by ikombe: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
mrvitalis:
And who told you all dreams are chased in the university

1 Like

Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by SamAbims(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
If dem say the girl never marry at 30, na una go still complain. 17 and married una still dey shout, no be under 15 one of our senators marry that year, who kill d man. Abeegggiii!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by iamdynamite(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
i dont really understand why you guys are bashing dejo and her daughter.....age is not a determinant when it comes to marriage.

i have a female friend who got married at the age of 17 and she is from delta state.....its not about age or religion or tribe.....if the guy is able and capable why not....what the girl only needs is guidance and if she still interested in schooling then she can even in marriage.

so you guys should take a chill pill.

2 Likes

Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by Deen77: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
irunooboo:
Only God knows the age the girl start to dey fuuuck for them to push am go marry at 17. Useless ashawo that should be in school don sabi dick at 17. I pity this useless generation of girls sad

Ha ha, na once she tease and hook.
Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by pamcode(m): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
irunooboo:
For this to come from you then the girl is no better than how you potrayed her.
Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by dmus4love10: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
dreh17:
Dejo get 17 yrs old daughter nd Don Jazzy nd Dbanj still dnt av dia semen planted aniwia....afterall,dia names all start wid D

meanwhile,did d op just say 17years?
17?!! Really?!

Sharia law loading
mumu wen kanu married is wife at age 18, u did not shout sharia. nw because a muslim is involve u started crying.
Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by Duru009(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
I wish them happy married life....

No one knows 2morrow. The deed has been done already....
Thy are not perfect either..

Osha!!!
Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by kapai(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
irunooboo:

Wonder why people like you wont go to the point without bn abusive.
Must you be rude before making a point?
Why the word "Ashawo"..?

1 Like

Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by teekay213(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
irunooboo:
u self dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by 4reala(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Is dis worth celebrating?

1 Like

Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by Gudfrie(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Innodon:
Who dem epo

You be Otondo
Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by bukatyne(f): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Well well!

17yr old girl; early 20s guy.

Better than an older man.

I pray their union lasts; the guy must really be responsible.
Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by 4reala(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:
So if person marry for 17 yo say make e no go school ba?! You wey dey make noise say make she dey chase her dream, what dream exactly, keeping useless boifriends and having sex around.. THINK o my guy. Her choice matters not what society wants!!!
oga, if na her choice, she 4 marry b4 she get belle nah

1 Like

Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by SURElee(f): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
See them, the age of the child no bother, na aso ebi dem rush go wear. Mschewwwww! Irannu.

1 Like

Re: Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter) by johnstar(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
Na wao, all dis Yoruba ppl self na so so f**k dm like na to dey rush marry nyash d gal na weytn dey him mind. Nonsense

Quote me make thunder fire ur whole family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg / Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party / Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.