Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State (49001 Views)

"I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) / Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York / 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State by hasyak(m): 12:13am On Jun 02, 2016
agurza:
Thank God it happened in the land of the so called choosen ones, at least northerners will hear word
My thoughts also, you would have heard curses for a generation
Re: 5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State by Ebunoluwa20(f): 12:44am On Jun 02, 2016
I wish I was there. Na lighter I 4 use on top dat dia dirty weapon. What cruelty!
Re: 5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State by bewla(m): 3:36am On Jun 02, 2016
owanguy:
this land not for sale
Not up to a plot

back to trend c that guy at the middle him grab o

i bet u if that guy to do am.

that mean the girl done they do am tey
Re: 5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 02, 2016
djblue007:
I meant human naked body is unfit to behold.
Not supporting the action of these pedophiles but simply condemning the jungle justice. Let them be rounded up and arraigned before a court of law.
What difference does this post make? You just repeated the same stupid comment, how can you type with your own hands that an animal looks better than you? Whether clothes are involved or not makes no difference normal people down bring themselves lower than animals.
Re: 5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State by djblue007(m): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2016
fellis:

What difference does this post make? You just repeated the same stupid comment, how can you type with your own hands that an animal looks better than you? Whether clothes are involved or not makes no difference normal people down bring themselves lower than animals.
That's what you think! At least you've been convinced the jungle justice is criminal as well.
If not for clothes we wear, seeing some people will baffle you. With time you will get to understand this fact too.
Re: 5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State by princeakins(m): 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
ummeey:
Whoever took this pictures doesn't know how to snap. They didn't give us front view at least let us see what was used in molesting the girl.
Are yoh sure your eyes can contain that? lol
Re: 5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State by Saladin1: 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Paedophiles should be castra.ted and killed. If they choose to be unreasonable then their death should check others who has the same intent. Children have to be protected from wicked adults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral / Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics / Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.