Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

We Can't Vouch For 70% Of Developers In Mowe/ofada: Ogun - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / We Can't Vouch For 70% Of Developers In Mowe/ofada: Ogun (788 Views)

Plots Of Land And Houses For Sale In Mowe- Ofada Ogun State / 1 Plot Land In Mowe Gated Community. Mainland Park Pentagon Real Estates / One/ Two Bedroom Bungalow On Sale In Mowe (ogun State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can't Vouch For 70% Of Developers In Mowe/ofada: Ogun by dredone: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2009
so who are the remaining 30% we can vouch for, it would go a long way to help investors decide rather than suspect every one to be fraudulent lets know the good ones to avoid being caught in the web of dubious companies and lets encourage the ones who are working and not scare investors from the axis and before ppl but down there money they should make sure that to an extent some infrastructure has been put on place. lipsrsealed
Re: We Can't Vouch For 70% Of Developers In Mowe/ofada: Ogun by donfidel(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2009
Hi dredone,
I am really interested in the properties around that Mowe/Ofada axix but my problem is that there are too many developers there professing to be genuine but are not and i don't want to fall into wrong hands.

How do we sort out the genuine and honest one? Any clue?
Re: We Can't Vouch For 70% Of Developers In Mowe/ofada: Ogun by estateman: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2009
How do we sort out the genuine and honest one? Any clue?
donfidel,it is very simple to no the 30% Ogun State govt is talking about.Just call some of this developers on phone through any of their advert,tell them you like to visit their site for inspection.
Make sure you see the progress of the work they are doing at their site,confirm the title of the land,approved layout signed by Land Bureau of Ogun state.

All this are very important,not all the estate have collected C of O but at least the serious ones have collected approved layout of the estate,only 1 or 2 estates in the whole Mowe and Ofada have collected their C of O.Ogun state govt are willing to give them but depend on their processing,seriousness and the time they approach the govt for it,its takes time for it to come out.
My advice for you is to confirm all this and inspect by yourself,the axis is really good to buy.
Re: We Can't Vouch For 70% Of Developers In Mowe/ofada: Ogun by dredone: 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2009
@ donfidel
truth be told dere ar geniue developers in the mowe-ofada axis and it's a good place to invest for future gains contact me on 08039777896 as i promise to give u valid info or email me @ jamiesere@yahoo to get pictures of the serious once.
Re: We Can't Vouch For 70% Of Developers In Mowe/ofada: Ogun by landmattaz(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2009
Buy from Omo-onile direct,do same thing developers are doing.They take the risk of facing the omo oniles,it is not govt that sold or allocate to the developers.You can buy acre as low a less than a million in the same location where all this estate are located.I will advice on the how to go about the documentation and perimeter fencing.call 07089063170 or tinubanks2k2@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Urratta West Imo State / Land For Sale At Fesac And Lekki Phase 2 @ Affordable Prices. / These Lettings Are Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.