Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,958 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers (66433 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by MrMcJay(m): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
henry49:
Let him go to Aba, then!

My guy, if Buhari likes, he can take a stroll from Park to Faulks rd and down to Ariaria and NOTHING would happen.

Kanu threatened Pastor Kumuyi from coming to Aba. Kumuyi went to Aba and held a crusade, from there to Umuahia and held another crusade. All Kanu could do was to run to New York.

Anybody wey do anyhow go see anyhow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by criuze(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
History before our very eyes. Mouth shut. Tis more than a joke. The personality of the sovereinty being threatened to this ? - God save your people -
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
And to think The President is visiting to flag off the biggest oil spill clean-up operation ever! In their interest and something Ex-President couldn't do for them!
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by MrMcJay(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
engrchykae:
wake up from sleep.
Ur airforce is still using alpha jet and MIG16 and u are here bragging about machines that are used by israel and U.S.A unless u are going to buy it tomorrow and even if you buy it on credit who will fly it efficiently before we hear it was lost in the hanger?
You know there is nothing impossible in ur quantry

Jokes apart, if the aircraft is bought tonight, there are pilots which can be contracted to fly them. Are you aware that the pilots of a number of aircraft in the Presidential fleet are foreigners?
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by maxzzo1(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
kodded:

[b]
Daz true on NDA Twitter handle no such statement all lies from enemies of ND may d gods punish d originator of dis news...moreover Buhari will not come....

undecided undecided

I am very sure that the call was made by a jobless Yoruba man in osun state trying so hard to incite the international community with the niger delta avengers

the last rine I checked, the militants have not said anything concerning biafra, neither have the threaten death on anyone

intact these guys have said it countless times that since they started the blowing of oil pipeline, they have recorded zero casualties, so why will they want to destroy that record now ?

so why will they call someone on phone, when the only way they are communicating with the outside world is through their Twitter handle and through their spokesman

believe this news at your peril

undecided undecided

[/b]

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by nortcentrallord(m): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

I am very sure that the call was made by a jobless Yoruba man in osun state trying so hard to incite the international community with the niger delta avengers

the last rine I checked, the militants have not said anything concerning biafra, neither have the threaten death on anyone

intact these guys have said it countless times that since they started the blowing of oil pipeline, they have recorded zero casualties, so why will they want to destroy that record now ?

so why will they call someone on phone, when the only way they are communicating with the outside world is through their Twitter handle and through their spokesman

undecided undecided

Thanks for being sensible.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by louqas: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

undecided undecided

They have never said anything about biafra yet they want NK released. Like it's said in the article the NDA is the armed wing of iPod and massob
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by jid72: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
probably they forgot that if something like that happen not even one southerner will be able to return home alive
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Commentus2: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
engrchykae:
this calls for celebrations.
Is it Americans that told you guys to be marginalizing the eastern region.
Is it america that told pmb not to pursue the implementation of the confab.
Is it America that denied us true federalism.
The truth is that i knew these things but i prefer the intervention of the west than the oppression from the blackman.
The devil is really black.
Even you that is raising alarm is an advocate of the fraudulent system because u felt the system favors you.
I will rather be at the mercy of the whiteman than at the mercy of a blacksoul.

You are a lose soul, brainwashed zombie!

The white are the reason Africa is what it is today.......... Ask your why all sincere leaders with sense of dedication and strong desire to uplift Africa from pit of slavery mentality were always assassinated by the same white you hold I'm high regard.

Stop conforming to white expectations of good and wrong................the white does not desired the good of the black continent they are only interest in exploiting it's vast resources!

Very conflict on the continent is to their benefits

cool

Do watch Obama speech where he dropped the mic like the rappers..........ponder it depth meanings for a while..... Obama out......... cool
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by lekantruth: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
JoeCutie:
To kill Barack Obama or Vladimir Putin or any of the strongest leaders might be difficult, but to kill this president? Very easy! Just one sniper's shot from a few radius away and he's dead. They do not have enough intelligence to stop snipers. Unless the sniper is a leaner and has no liver. I know Nigeria, they'll go and carry all the soldiers in one army cantonment, but coming against a well trained and intelligent terrorists? It won't work, unless the avengers sef na wash.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by weyab: 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
teabully:
dis is why I can't leave Nairaland, dude nearly burst my belly, rili laffing hard, but seriously he is right, how do they intend to pull that onen aassasinating a sitting president. Not likely possible.
very easy from what we have in this country and the type of place he intend visiting
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by engrchykae(m): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Commentus2:

You are a lose soul, brainwashed zombie!

The white are the reason Africa is what it is today.......... Ask your why all sincere leaders with sense of dedication and strong desire to uplift Africa from pit of slavery mentality were always assassinated by the same white you hold I'm high regard.

Stop conforming to white expectations of good and wrong................the white does not desired the good of the black continent they are only interest in exploiting it's vast resources!

Very conflict on the continent is to their benefits

cool

Do watch Obama speech where he dropped the mic like the rappers..........ponder it depth meanings for a while..... Obama out......... cool
a depraved soul like you,how is south Africa?is ur zoo better than south Africa?there is no justice in Nigeria and there will never be.injustice is crowned a king in this contraption where few people rob the zoo blind.
Let the American planB be consummated immediately.
Imagine a depraved soul who sees nothing bad in oppression talking about political correctness.
Anyway its gone too far for ur cheap propagandas.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by engrchykae(m): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
MrMcJay:

Jokes apart, if the aircraft is bought tonight, there are pilots which can be contracted to fly them. Are you aware that the pilots of a number of aircraft in the Presidential fleet are foreigners?
isn't it shameful that in the entire nijeriya no indigenous pilots can fly the machines?ur quantry is a failed state.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by SSkillzzz(m): 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

undecided undecided

your write is nice though..but you somehow stupidly spoilt it by the attack on the Yorubas... that show's you are shallow minded

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by harsysky(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
It's very possible but they've blown the cover which has not only made it impossible but also made them full blown [size=30pt]COWARDS[/size]
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by mariopc: 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

undecided undecided

You're very smart! The government might be initiating this themselves just to paint the Avengers black...wicked government!
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Bandeco(m): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
The idiot that made such a very provocative and imbecilic threat deserves to be fed to the Lions. These NDA and the biafrans are taking their luck too far. This was how Nnamdi kanu was talking like a fool and got himself into big trouble. How can you threatened to kill the president of your country. Well, go on and harm the old man. I bet 1966 will be a child's place. The fulanis and hausas will not rest until the 2nd coming of Jesus christ. Buhari lost election in 2011and we all heard the mayhem and death that ensued in the north. . Now, imagine what will happen if the man is killed in the Niger Delta. I just pity the igbos and South southerners living in Northern Nigeria. It is easy for some idiot to stay in London and make threats like a fool.

Niger deltans please call ur people to other.
You can threaten to bomb oil installation and indeed bomb oil installation in ur domain.
That is ur cup of tea to the ordinary fulani!
But threatening to kill Buhari in the Niger Delta if he visit is pure madness, provocative and can lead to a breach of national security and maiming of your people wherever they are found .
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Commentus2: 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
engrchykae:
a depraved soul like you,how is south Africa?is ur zoo better than south Africa?there is no justice in Nigeria and there will never be.injustice is crowned a king in this contraption where few people rob the zoo blind.
Let the American planB be consummated immediately.
Imagine a depraved soul who sees nothing bad in oppression talking about political correctness.
Anyway its gone too far for ur cheap propagandas.

When do South Africa got independent from the white.............. And doing the time it was under white apartheid assaults and defilement, how did black folks fare............?

Even now South Africa is just modernised slavery plantation firmly under the control of imperialism

Now research this "North Korea is An Experimental Scheme To Perfect The New World Order NWO: Mind Control and Social Engineering" to keep the masses docile and in conformity with NWO manifesto......

Let me tell something, should war breakout now, who will benefit most........... America and her allies. That a fact and gospel truth.

You can continue to deceive yourself and lick oyinbo as na your wahala.

cool
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Michealinz: 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
thaoriginator:
We are coming tomorrow. I dare the Delta Avengers to come out and try shits.

We will destroy them all..
P
#ProudlyZombie #WalkingDead #Brainers

Fool... Compound idiot, u will beg for ur life.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by graphiti: 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Lols and you think that to kill a President is easy?
Do they know his tight security and sss.
Thats a suicide mission

Kimmon........,

dt's mah niggah niggress!!!

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by iberu001(m): 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nothing will happen, They can't even get an inches to where he will be,do you think Nigeria Military is like the Opc, NDA or bokoharam, seems you are a learner and you don't know anything about Military, I do know alot about military, those soldiers deployed to fight bokoharam, NDA are Military police not war soldiers, war soldiers don't come out,they always cage them because they are the real zombie, they only here go not come, as i'm talking to you now,soldiers will be in the creeks and everywhere the president will be,also for a sniper to do his work properly, he needs tall building to be so that he can aim to achieve his goal, so I don't kn now where tall building or skyscraper dey for the creeks oooo.
JoeCutie:
To kill Barack Obama or Vladimir Putin or any of the strongest leaders might be difficult, but to kill this president? Very easy! Just one sniper's shot from a few radius away and he's dead. They do not have enough intelligence to stop snipers. Unless the sniper is a leaner and has no liver. I know Nigeria, they'll go and carry all the soldiers in one army cantonment, but coming against a well trained and intelligent terrorists? It won't work, unless the avengers sef na wash.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by MrMcJay(m): 12:00am On Jun 02, 2016
engrchykae:
isn't it shameful that in the entire nijeriya no indigenous pilots can fly the machines?ur quantry is a failed state.

Whether Nigerians fly the planes or Israelis fly the planes, the important thing is that the planes are flown.
Whether Nigeria is a failed State or not is another matter entirely.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Commentus2: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2016
weyab:
very easy from what we have in this country and the type of place he intend visiting
You are very correct, all those shouting impossible know nothing. Even the American President could gun down by a very determined contract cleaner. Nothing is impossible, only those your mind acknowledge. cool

God is the ultimate protection..........he who will die will die, and the world will goes on........there will be mayhem here and there, the country would either break up and move on. Nothing more than that cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Bandeco(m): 12:04am On Jun 02, 2016
Nairaland shouldn't have published this news. Most national newspaper didn't publish it on their online and print media. This news is very provocative and sensitive. It can lead to serious breach of peace even without the threat being carried out. I stay in the North. I know how this Hausa - Fulani people can react atimes
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 02, 2016
Bandeco:
Nairaland shouldn't have published this news. Most national newspaper didn't publish it on their online and print media. This news is very provocative and sensitive. It can lead to serious breach of peace even without the threat being carried out. I stay in the North. I know how this Hausa - Fulani people can react atimes
Let them think this is all NOLLYWOOD
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Commentus2: 12:14am On Jun 02, 2016
THE REUNION OF BLACK FAMILY WORLD WIDE
"We could not be Afrikans and slaves at the same time; we could not hold onto our Afrikan identity, our Afrikan selves, knowledge of our Afrikan culture, and be enslaved -- the subordinates of another people. It is only when that knowledge is removed, erased, degraded, stolen, taken and distorted that we lose our identity. It is then that an identity is placed upon us by another people and by external forces. Therefore, a lack of self-knowledge is a lack of self-awareness. A lack of self-awareness is an insensitivity to the self. But an insensitivity in the self is also an insensitivity to reality and to the outside world. Without the sensitivity of the
outside world and the self, we are left to blindly stumble from one point to another."Amos N. Wilson
Afrikan-Centered Consciousness Versus The New World Order
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by CioAngels(f): 12:45am On Jun 02, 2016
wordychap:

Source: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/niger-delta-avengers-president-buhari-will-die-if-he-visits-ogoniland-1563078
If only our military also told the fulani herdsmen that they cannot divide the country and would deal with them. Oil block is more important than human lives. One sided threat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Kayc72(m): 12:45am On Jun 02, 2016
Empty threats,
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Ikeg48: 12:50am On Jun 02, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

Very true. Do not rule out APC politicians as well.

I think they planned it so why Buhari comes and nothing happens, they and their goons on NL would rant " NDA are cowards blah blah blah".

That's their end game...to find a way to belittle the macho overview people in ND has for NDA. I don't it'll work but Goodluck to them

undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by datigbogirl: 12:53am On Jun 02, 2016
mumbasa:
It's nearly impossible for you to harm the President after making such open threat.

I watched Boko Haram try at Borno State in late 2014, they could not even enter Maiduguri despite being heavy armed and throwing all they got on Nigerian army.The media didn't report it - four hours gun battle , over 12 militarily helicopters deployed. It was on that day I knew that the Army , DSS and civil defence had special forces trained particularly for such occasion. The NSCDC has swat unit i wan mad dat day.

Bottom line they cannot touch a hair on the body of the President.

You sure sey no be 24 you watch?
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by BABANGBALI: 12:55am On Jun 02, 2016
Lucasbible:
Hahahahaha. seems am a learner. Dont know what they hope to achieve with a ban though.
to cage us now. They've forgotten that we have the constitutional right to express our feeling even here on nairaland. Me I refused to be caged. I dey talk am anyhow to anybody,ban on no ban i no send

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.