Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

How Profit Is This Registering Exams And Schools For Students - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profit Is This Registering Exams And Schools For Students (546 Views)

Let Us Collaborate. Your Money My Business. Profit Is 50:50 / How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor / The Top Five Business Schools For Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profit Is This Registering Exams And Schools For Students by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
I have a laptop and a fingerprint machine with 3-1 printer, and i want to use them to generate incomes. pls advice
Re: How Profit Is This Registering Exams And Schools For Students by bedfordng(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
detops:
I have a laptop and a fingerprint machine with 3-1 printer, and i want to use them to generate incomes. pls advice
it depends on your location and resources you have
Re: How Profit Is This Registering Exams And Schools For Students by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
bedfordng:
it depends on your location and resources you have
thanks very much. the location is very ok. but pls what are the resource needed, pls i need serious advice
Re: How Profit Is This Registering Exams And Schools For Students by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
i need more advice from u
Re: How Profit Is This Registering Exams And Schools For Students by onoslove(f): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
I have a friend who makes an average of 120k monthly. Don't really much about the business. But I remember him telling me that he buys the software from jamb, and other examination bodies.
Re: How Profit Is This Registering Exams And Schools For Students by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
onoslove:
I have a friend who makes an average of 120k monthly. Don't really much about the business. But I remember him telling me that he buys the software from jamb, and other examination bodies.
yes.but what are the equipments is using and pls help me find out how he advertised

(1) (Reply)

Large Format Printing In Kaduna / 5 Time Management Tips Of All Time / Wema Bank Staff Help Indian Steal N23 Billion From The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.