Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Who Do You Prefer To Make Your Hair Style And Why? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Do You Prefer To Make Your Hair Style And Why? (525 Views)

Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? / When You Are Almost Bald & Your Hairstylist Performs Magic On Your Hair (photo) / Awesome Female Hair Style That Got Over 100000 Fans On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Prefer To Make Your Hair Style And Why? by ify2016: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
In recent time, men are going into hair stylish thereby making the profession more competitive than before. While many guys cannot find themselves into this profit making business, some are enjoying every beat of it because it gives them big return to their investment.

Most women prefer making their hairs with guys may be because guys are always naturally smart and comic.
In most salon we can talk of in towns & Cities are mainly own by young guys fully operated by guys whom ladies prefer to make their hairs. Even most of my female friends prefer making their hairs with guys even when ladies salon is available everywhere but haven't told me yet why they does so.

So, because of this natural phenomenon and out of my ignorance came the question mostly to ladies in the house to tell us why do they prefer guys salon for hair making instead of that own by ladies?

Guys in that system may also contribute because ladies pretend sometimes.

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Beads And Accessories / How To Remove Makeup Stains From Clothes In Just ONE MINUTE (household Product) / High On Power And Heels!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.