Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Nigeria Is Falling Apart, Make A Move Nw nd Stp Hoping on D President Is Not God - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigeria Is Falling Apart, Make A Move Nw nd Stp Hoping on D President Is Not God (757 Views)

How True Is It Dat Camp Is On D 21st / Batch B 2016 Corpers.... What We Are Hoping For Is Coming To Pass / New Time Table S Out...nw April 1 For D 2016 Batch A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Falling Apart, Make A Move Nw nd Stp Hoping on D President Is Not God by freemile2ru: 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Please ignore all the typos as this was written as it was coming.............
My view........... with so many instabilities and calamities befalling this country currently, I will say this is not the best time for graduates to finish and start looking for jobs cos even if u get, u will be greatly underpaid and there is no much security at the long run with sacks here and there, my suggestions
1. Learn a skill, be it trade, hand skill, mental skill (programming) etc
2.leave the country yes you heard that right leave the country
3.go back to to school, Hopefully when you will be out, the economy will be more stable and u will have more qualifications
4. Be innovative, be an opportunist take advantage of what people are neglecting and make money from them.
After everything, your degree is still intact.
People appreciate a successful man with a degree and a successful man without a degree, No1 cares about a non successful person with a degree.
Feel free to add yours and feel free to criticize...... Freemile
Re: Nigeria Is Falling Apart, Make A Move Nw nd Stp Hoping on D President Is Not God by theEYe21(f): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hope is the only thing that keeps mankind moving.
Re: Nigeria Is Falling Apart, Make A Move Nw nd Stp Hoping on D President Is Not God by freemile2ru: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2016

Re: Nigeria Is Falling Apart, Make A Move Nw nd Stp Hoping on D President Is Not God by sawdonline: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2016
After your NYSC POP what next ?

Alot of CORPERS go home after NYSC to sit at home and start looking for some of the none existing jobs as results leading to a life of anguish pain disappointment and unfulfilment

My Question Is ? will be among those that live these kind of life or be among those that live a life devoid of crime But making real legitimate money for yourself and be smiling to the bank

The truth is Nigeria need more entrepreneurs and self reliant youth in other to achieve industrialisation

in this light we have decided to assist by providing materials that can make you self reliant and skill acquisition training and program

We will be equiping you tools of the trade for both online and offline business

How to get registered on the ones that need documentation all these will be treated in our other post.

https://www.nairaland.com/3145924/skill-aquistion-nysc-corpers

(1) (Reply)

July Alawee Not Paid (access Bank Bayelsa) / Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy ( Part 1) / Get Familiar With Nysc Terms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.