Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

A Question About TOR Browser - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Question About TOR Browser (627 Views)

Private And Anonymous Browsing Made Easy With Tor Browser / See Mark Zuckerberg's Response To A Question (((savage!!))) / I Have A Question About Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Question About TOR Browser by bayulll01(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
I got to know about the much talked about and controversial deep web with the use of the anonymous browser called TOR, and just for research sake I downloaded it early last year but was unable to use it, the reasons for that was not known to me, I was using spectranet modem then and was really doing all i could to make sure i was able to utilize the browser for research purposes but all my efforts was fruitless, as most of the terms to get it running was not yielding good results.

so I will like to get a better info about the telecom networks in Nigeria that support TOR browser and to know other processes involved for proper and ethical usage of the program.

please, has i have declared earlier in my statement, i wanted to utilize it for research and review purposes, so you're free to criticize but positive criticism will be appreciated.

so anyone to the rescue?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? / Scientists Have Stored A Movie, A Computer Os,in A Single Speck Of DNA / Top And Best Technology Blogs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.