Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A (2835 Views)

Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by dmltoyin(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Placards and banner advertisement for jobs seems to be the new trend for unemployed youths in Nigeria. These people were spotted around Eagles square junction in Abuja carrying banners which had their details on it, in search for a job..who knows..they might just get lucky and get picked up by the vice president too.

Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by Hundreddegrees(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
I saw this coming
It seems this is the way forward undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by maxwell767(m): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy na WA oo...

Lalasticlala... Abeg help this people move am to fp.

AND pls NAIRALAND fit do recruitment?
Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by maxwell767(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hundreddegrees:
I saw this coming
It seems this is the way forward undecided
grin abeg wey my cardboard I must display my own...
Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by olajumoke12: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
hmmmm this country i laugh
Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by octopusfreaky(f): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by Amedak(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Cool
Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by obinna2nv(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lol.. this shii is about to get real.
Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by emeviks: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
Soon, the poor will start eating the Rich.

2 Likes

Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by lamideee(f): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Make I go carry placard too,my people no time to check timegringrin. Abi Shegxi wat do u think
Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by delightz(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oh sh*t.....
What a country... undecided

3 Likes

Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by Nickymezor(f): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmmm, this is serious
Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by Emmysteve(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
#GEJWhileYouWereAway Buhari scrapped all your programs aimed at alleviating poverty in the land and the youths are left with no option than resolve to this.

1 Like

Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by kabanayol9(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
I think I need to join them in these....
Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by mirob(f): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Every unemployed graduate should carry placard, after all who doesn't need job in this country.
Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Them for use billboard advertize. Iranu.

2 Likes

Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by edey2real: 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Has it gotten to this, I don't think this should be encouraged anymore
Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by RealAdewole(m): 12:24am On Jun 02, 2016
that is what the action of our vice president caused
Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by RedBeret: 5:20am On Jun 02, 2016
emeviks:
Soon, the poor will start eating the Rich.
'Kendrick'
cheesy
Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by Aremu01(m): 5:34am On Jun 02, 2016
It's getting boring already joor

1 Like

Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by Philomath1212: 5:36am On Jun 02, 2016
Not their fault, when Tony Elumelu and Vice President appraised the first lady carrier, what do we expect?
Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by shegxi(m): 6:55am On Jun 02, 2016
lol....o wa lara e.
lamideee:
Make I go carry placard too,my people no time to check timegringrin. Abi Shegxi wat do u think
Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2016
This is the peak of silliness! The fact that some people tried it and it worked does not make placard advertisement the right thing to do. Tell me, is the the best you could come up with after your 4+ years in the university! Opportunity is what you make it to be. Opportunities are around you all the time. Look inwards, recognise your potentials, everything you need to succeed is in you. For a man to succeed he has to change his thinking. Get your brains to work and stop embarrassing yourself. Am I going to do this after I graduate? HELL NO! I am way too gifted for that. The same goes for you, too.

1 Like

Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by Sezua(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
waiting for fp
Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by 2kurupt(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
aotlatitude:
This is the peak of silliness! The fact that some people tried it and it worked does not make placard advertisement the right thing to do. Tell me, is the the best you could come up with after your 4+ years in the university! Opportunity is what you make it to be. Opportunities are around you all the time. Look inwards, recognise your potentials, everything you need to succeed is in you. For a man to succeed he has to change his thinking. Get your brains to work and stop embarrassing yourself. Am I going to do this after I graduate? HELL NO! I am way too gifted for that. The same goes for you, too.

From your post I can deduce you ain't a job seeker yet but an undergrad. Not supporting their actions though but sometimes when push comes to shove, all your brilliant ideas may seem empty thus this desperate move by some of them.

1 Like

Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
I pity ds generation
Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by mytime24(f): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
Copy cats angry
Re: More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A by williesmith: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2016
Instead of standing there and doing nothing, these desperate people could look for a job online ( remoted work is always available ) or look through international job seeking services ( like http://nelest.com/ for example ). Standing on the street with a banner is just a waste of time.

(1) (Reply)

URGENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / Alerzo 2021/2022 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.