Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) (59386 Views)

Why Was Ojukwu Given A State Burial By Nigerian Government? / Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} / Goodluck Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From Zambia(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Tinubutoto: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
Businessideas:

Everything is Awada Keri Keri to you son. We're talking about verifiable fact linking your hero with the outright stealing that's corruption under his nose and outright approval.
go and arrest him, I am back from unnecessary ban. I decided to check if they have lifted the ban because I want to laugh zombies yakata.
They claim he was on exile forgetting that it is easy to arrest Obasonjo than arresting Jonathan my world. If you like call him any name he remains my world and not just hero.
Daura Secret Society, oya over to you. He is back wearing smiles all over his body. The funniest thing is, Buhari is not even thinking of arresting Jonathan, it is just zombies here that is celebrating his potential arrest.
You may ask how I knew he is immune from arrest, if you do u have to go back to Buhari speech 2days ago. Politicians and most especially know where they meet.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Tinubutoto: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Businessideas:

Everything is Awada Keri Keri to you son. We're talking about verifiable fact linking your hero with the outright stealing that's corruption under his nose and outright approval.
go and arrest him, I am back from unnecessary ban. I decided to check if they have lifted the ban because I want to laugh zombies yakata.
They claim he was on exile forgetting that it is easy to arrest Obasonjo than arresting Jonathan my world. If you like call him any name he remains my world and not just hero.
Daura Secret Society, oya over to you. He is back wearing smiles all over his body. The funniest thing is, Buhari is not even thinking of arresting Jonathan, it is just zombies here that is celebrating his potential arrest.
You may ask how I knew he is immune from arrest, if you do u have to go back to Buhari speech 2days ago. Politicians and most especially know where they meet.
Where is Tinubu with his smelling toto, trust he has been able to wash his yellow teeth (the rise of the yellow sun).
proudly 5% from Ondo town. Omo oduduwa gannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Businessideas: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ohammadike:

And am telling you boy to exercise your constitutional given power of citizen arrest to go to otuoke and pick him up for corruption and any other gibberish you can think up

Leave the EFCC to do that sir. My position is that a court proceedings has admitted in its official document that it was Dr Jonathan who ordered the release of N400million to Chief Metuh. That itself makes it necessary for EFCC to invite him for a friendly chat .Just ponder for a minute, if this kind of petition and serious court testimony was against an average Nigerian or Chief Bola Tinubu during Dr Jonathan 'S reign, would he not arrest him? Jonathan has been directly incriminated by the testimony of Chief Metuh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Tinubutoto: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ohammadike:

And am telling you boy to exercise your constitutional given power of citizen arrest to go to otuoke and pick him up for corruption and any other gibberish you can think up
lobatan, your head they there. olenu gannnnnnnnnnnn. I dobale for your uncommon sense.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Tinubutoto: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Businessideas:

Leave the EFCC to do that sir. My position is that a court proceedings has admitted in its official document that it was Dr Jonathan who ordered the release of N400million to Chief Metuh. That itself makes it necessary for EFCC to invite him for a friendly chat .Just ponder for a minute, if this kind of petition and serious court testimony was against an average Nigerian or Chief Bola Tinubu during Dr Jonathan 'S reign, would he not arrest him? Jonathan has been directly incriminated by the testimony of Chief Metuh.
when they are through with your yellow teeth Tinubu we can talk about Jonathan.
lobatan

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Businessideas: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Tinubutoto:

when they are through with your yellow teeth Tinubu we can talk about Jonathan.
lobatan
Direct your anger to the right quarters. My own is that it's unfair to indict Chief Metuh and free Dr Jonathan without GEJ having his own day in court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Tinubutoto: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Businessideas:

Direct your anger to the right quarters. My own is that it's unfair to indict Chief Metuh and free Dr Jonathan without GEJ having his own day in court
You opinion is useless, this is not 1984 so if you have some guts go ahead and take him straight to kirikiri gaol

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Businessideas: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Tinubutoto:

You opinion is useless, this is not 1984 so if you have some guts go ahead and take him straight to kirikiri gaol
I give up. All I see is anger and fear of the sword of Damocles hanging over the head of your hero. I will rather stay on the side of probity than defend a failed leader who told the whole world that stealing is not corruption and supervised the looting of our Commonwealth he's suppose to hold in trust.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Ohammadike: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Businessideas:

The EFCC are too scared to do it and you mister tough guy should go to otuoke and pick him up.l am more than willing to pay your t-fare

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Tinubutoto: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Businessideas:

I give up. All I see is anger and fear of the sword of Damocles hanging over the head of your hero. I will rather stay on the side of probity than defend a failed leader who told the whole world that stealing is not corruption and supervised the looting of our Commonwealth he's suppose to hold in trust.
So because you are too daft stealing is corruption? Go school you refused, abeg gba gbe.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Businessideas: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Tinubutoto:

So because you are too daft stealing is corruption? Go school you refused, abeg gba gbe.
I can live with your rudeness and insults. I know that your conscience will judge you that your hero didn't deal with us fairly. He abused our trust and was a huge let down. We're still suffering from the mess he created.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Businessideas: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ohammadike:

The EFCC are too scared to do it and you mister tough guy should go to otuoke and pick him up.l am more than willing to pay your t-fare
That's Chief Metuh's job before EFCC does.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Tinubutoto: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
Businessideas:

kiss my lip

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by globexpo: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Buhari dose not want to settle down and enjoy his powers.

apc is will soon expire

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by nbright: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
Welcome sir

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Edum13656: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Returns back to Nigeria? nairaland has murdered the Queen's tongue...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by ephi123(f): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Returns back or Returns? Nigerian English lipsrsealed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Businessideas: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
Tinubutoto:

kiss my lip
Many happy returns in great health and abundance.May divine wisdom and that adorable smile never depart from your lips. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by kachola: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
He can come to 9ja as he likes, as far as he is heading to otouke not aso rock am ok wit it.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by ChukwuIbrahim: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Ok so where are the zombies who said he was on exile and was daring him to come back and face arrest? Shame on you all!! Dem never born Buhari well to go 1000m close to him let alone arrest him.
SHEST BEATIN @ ITs PEAK!

Pls where's our dilector afta all ya threats?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by funkyibodude(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
Businessideas:

Soon, very soon bro.
It was the N400million that he used to induce Chief Metuh ,according to Chief Metuh, that landed Chief Metuh permanent residency status in National hospital and different courts of the Land. He must take his own share of Metuh's arthritis, Diarrhoea, High blood pressure, Spinal cord injury and seizure >sad
so for your mind you can arrest an ex president? Lol.. Bro GEJ can only face arrest if he's wanted for war crimes or crimes against humanity, forget about the noise APC cohorts are making..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Horo(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Ok so where are the zombies who said he was on exile and was daring him to come back and face arrest? Shame on you all!! Dem never born Buhari well to go 1000m close to him let alone arrest him.

At least use your brain when you want to make some comments not using your anus instead.or may be you don't watch news if you do you could have heard when Buhari said he can't order the arrest of GEJ because of the single act he made by calling to congratulate him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by lucas5: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
pharmagba:
His name was among those that returned money, he came because PMB didn't announce the name.
Welcome, but more question to answer.

Is this why your parents sent you to school? To turn into an everlasting fool?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Tinubutoto: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Businessideas:

Many happy returns in great health and abundance.May divine wisdom and that adorable smile never depart from your lips. Amen
baba aru gbo kilo wetin? u like my lips ni? oya come take small.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by zomby(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Given a lovely welcome by a couple of airport cleaners and sycophants
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by upsonn(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Keep consoling yourself for his lost in the last election.....

This is how u keep chest beating during the election, Nigeria will break up if he loose the election....

My brother, he lost, Naija we still dey ooooo...

If it warrant to arrest him, it will happen and the heaven will not fall.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Tinubutoto: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Horo:

At least use your brain when you want to make some comments not using your anus instead.or may be you don't watch news if you do you could have heard when Buhari said he can't order the arrest of GEJ because of the single act he made by calling to congratulate him
Another story, ala ri wo, I tut u said he was on exile? Good morning oooooooo, e ka ro oooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Businessideas: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Tinubutoto:

baba aru gbo kilo wetin? u like my lips ni? oya come take small.
I just blessed you. There's no way you will eat eko and you won't make a mess of your right hand.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by donsteady(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Daddy welcome back, daddy I have plenty stories to tell you..... While you were away bubu said all the campaign promise he made where trash. Daddg bubu is confused. Daddy $1 now is 350. Tomatos is more expensive than apple for the very first time in the history of this world. Daddy everything is now scattered. No work, fuel is more expensive than you can ever imaging, there is no job, Niger delta advengers seems to be smarter and more condimated than Nigerian Army.... too many stories. Again bubu is now looking for his certificate. Daddy I will call you later lol grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Pavarottii(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
kachola:
He can come to 9ja as he likes, as far as he is heading to otouke not aso rock am ok wit it.
Lol, someone that gave buhari aso rock on a platter of gold. Dem tell u say em one carry Nigeria problem again? U guys should rule. No beef.
No strings attached.
Enjoy ur change. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by DICKtator: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Who are those saying that Buhari cannot arrest him?

Unfortunately,you may be right due to the fact that this man signed a "non-prosecution" pact with Buhari after accepting defeat.

If the body(Mad-you-eke, Oba-is-bitter, Dan-2-Skuki ) and they likes are being charged for looting,the head (Otu-is-oke) must be aware and involved too!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Anglovel: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Your Excellency Sir! Akwaba! Obu okhian!Eka Bo! Sanu De Zuwa! Nothing Do You Sir! D Hero of transformation,u are welcome Sir!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) / Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau / 1979 Class Of President, VP , Governors Etc Only Two Are Still Alive (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.