Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,002 members, 7,866,796 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Who Are You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are You? (549 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You? by donnffd(m): 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Have you ever stopped to ask yourself this honest question?

Who am i?, what is that thing that makes me me?

Ok, lemme make it a little bit easier, which part of your body would you exchange and you would stop being you?

If you were asked to keep two parts of your entire body, which two parts would you choose?

If you lost all your memories, would you still be you?

We change every cell in our body in 7years, so can you say you are still the same person as how you were 7years ago?

Food for thought...
Re: Who Are You? by shadeyinka(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
I know the answer.

I am a Trinity. I am made up of
A BODY (Physical Identity): with which I interact with the physical world
A SOUL (Personal Identity): with which consists of my Will, Emotions and Intellect.
A SPIRIT (Spiritual Identity): with which I interact with the spirit world.

In the physical rhelm, when my Body is disconnected from the union of my soul and spirit, I am referee to as DEAD.

My soul and spirit are eternal. Even when I am physically dead, I am fully Alive.

The real you is not your Physical identity.
The real you is the one YOU call "ME, I". Your Soul

(1) (Reply)

Cancer And The Earth (pics) / Can This Be Real? (photo) / Is Moderate Muslim Or Moderate Islam A Myth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.