Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,700 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Reps Defecting From PDP Will Lose Their Seats, Party Vows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Defecting From PDP Will Lose Their Seats, Party Vows (10417 Views)

"PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention / Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss / Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Defecting From PDP Will Lose Their Seats, Party Vows by agitator: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2016
omenka:
It is becoming clearer the salvation of the evil behemoth is near impossible, so much so that threats and blackmail have become the only weapons they have left to use against recalcitrant members.

PDP is dead and gone. The sooner everyone accepts that, the better.

So with all you intelligence, the problem you have is PDP and not the criminals who make up the party? grin grin grin

This is one of the major problems with 9ja, change of name can never change a person. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Reps Defecting From PDP Will Lose Their Seats, Party Vows by southpole: 8:34am On Jun 02, 2016
jamace:
Yes, if the votes belong to the party, then the seat belongs to the party. Therefore, any one defecting must leave the seat for the party. Period!

you should have also included "salaries and allowances belong to the party".
Re: Reps Defecting From PDP Will Lose Their Seats, Party Vows by Omonigeriarere: 8:42am On Jun 02, 2016
[s]
Ciscogod:
Yes... I think PDP is right with the press release..

The masses voted the party not individual. So they can declare their seat vacant.

PDP and APC is just NEPA changing name to PHCN...

Still the same thing.
[/s]

Did Mimiko loose his Governorship seat when he defected from LP to PDP?
Re: Reps Defecting From PDP Will Lose Their Seats, Party Vows by rusher14: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2016
There's been a clear antecedent from the past.

The supreme court honours change of party once it can be established that a crisis exists within the party.

Presently, PDP has various factions.

For instance Sheriff still insists the position is his.

This has given an all clear for the likes of Nwoye to cross carpet.

It must be noted that these are obviously cheap politicians who have all along been looking for a reason to defect.

PDP might be losing more members in days to come if their internal crisis isn't resolved soon.
Re: Reps Defecting From PDP Will Lose Their Seats, Party Vows by jamace(m): 9:54am On Jun 02, 2016
southpole:

you should have also included "salaries and allowances belong to the party".
You get salaries and allowances because of that position. Therefore, it is implied.
Re: Reps Defecting From PDP Will Lose Their Seats, Party Vows by Abbycite(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2016
rusher14:
There's been a clear antecedent from the past.

The supreme court honours change of party once it can be established that a crisis exists within the party.

Presently, PDP has various factions.

For instance Sheriff still insists the position is his.

This has given an all clear for the likes of Nwoye to cross carpet.

It must be noted that these are obviously cheap politicians who have all along been looking for a reason to defect.

PDP might be losing more members in days to come if their internal crisis isn't resolved soon.

I disagree with u.....Chairmanship tussle between Sheriff and others do not constitute "faction". PDP can win that in court.

But I dont know the perks that comes with bearing APC in the house, I think the lawmakers should av just bid their time in d house by supporting every APC agendas while still being a PDP members. Tambuwal did the same for 3 years....
Re: Reps Defecting From PDP Will Lose Their Seats, Party Vows by Ciscogod(m): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

Did Mimiko loose his Governorship seat when he defected from LP to PDP?

My mention captioned at 2015 election. I think most parties went back to drawing board
Re: Reps Defecting From PDP Will Lose Their Seats, Party Vows by aksule(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2016
I have always believed that somehow the system should look for a way to stop this prostitution . And if you are to decamp why should it be to the ruling party. Decamp to other political party other than the ruling party if at all you have to decamp. Alternatively resign and contest on your new fancy party.
Re: Reps Defecting From PDP Will Lose Their Seats, Party Vows by pat358(m): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
PDP is in disarray. Which faction will implement the threat of getting rid of defectors. My honest advice is that they should put their party in order before bothering about defectors
Re: Reps Defecting From PDP Will Lose Their Seats, Party Vows by pat358(m): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
pat358:
PDP is in disarray. Which faction will implement the threat of getting rid of defectors. My honest advice is that they should put their party in order before bothering about defectors
Re: Reps Defecting From PDP Will Lose Their Seats, Party Vows by mikolo80: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
defash8:
They should lose their seats, it is morally wrong to use a party to win election & then jump to another one. How does the National chairman lead to factionalising party for this lawmakers?
why does the party accept men of zero integrity. they get what they deserve
Re: Reps Defecting From PDP Will Lose Their Seats, Party Vows by Khez: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Tony alone knows his going, he can't win again, unless the carry peter obi comot for anambra grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers APC: Abe’s Camp Inaugurates Tinubu Support Group / Bode George: Nigerians Will Regret If Tinubu Becomes President In 2023 / 2023: Ganduje To Pick Kano North Senatorial Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.