Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Rejoinder :how A Guy In Port-harcourt Duped Me Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rejoinder :how A Guy In Port-harcourt Duped Me Today (1134 Views)

How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency / How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejoinder :how A Guy In Port-harcourt Duped Me Today by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
cry I felt your pain deeswagger about your lose .
www.nairaland.com/3140513/how-guy-port-harcourt-duped-me
This is the little way I could help. I did a search on Facebook about the guy that duped you using this line up provided 08080383516 and found out that his name
Omuaru Adokiye (Adokiye V O) and he is newly married.
I will post his pictures here
1)in the first pix he appear to be with his wife during preparation to his weeding
2)second pix he is the one on black sun glass

I assume 08080383516 is his real number,anyone working in any of our network provider should help check the address he used to register the Sim.
Another area is to know the bank account BVN connected with that number

Op pm me let me tell u how to retrieve the Phone number, dialing a code to get the BVN associated with that number,with the BVN you can get all his bank account, then get his address with the said account

Re: Rejoinder :how A Guy In Port-harcourt Duped Me Today by mukhcech(m): 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
okay
Re: Rejoinder :how A Guy In Port-harcourt Duped Me Today by dmostcheerful(f): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
I love this, you did a good work op.
Just get him nailed...
Re: Rejoinder :how A Guy In Port-harcourt Duped Me Today by Ayinla4sure1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
This post is in reference of www.nairaland.com/3140513/how-guy-port-harcourt-duped-me#46181123

Thanks guy for the search
Re: Rejoinder :how A Guy In Port-harcourt Duped Me Today by lukman: 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
This thief is a learner !
Re: Rejoinder :how A Guy In Port-harcourt Duped Me Today by greatcrown: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Good job at OP. Let's team up to rid Nigeria of his kinds. Other blogger should please rebroadcast. I know very soon he will come up with his own version of the story. I believe strongly that he is already feeling the heat. He is possibly looking for explanations that will sell.
Re: Rejoinder :how A Guy In Port-harcourt Duped Me Today by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Very good job, OP. Nairaland should have a weekly award for helpful people like you.
Re: Rejoinder :how A Guy In Port-harcourt Duped Me Today by buoye1(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Welldone....

Let me follow bumber to bumber
Re: Rejoinder :how A Guy In Port-harcourt Duped Me Today by alikor2(m): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
I love this guy. God bless u we must nail dis guy. posting it on my blog
Re: Rejoinder :how A Guy In Port-harcourt Duped Me Today by vizkiz: 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
lalasticlala them Don dey catch the Thief oh...e remain make buhari probe am too grin
Re: Rejoinder :how A Guy In Port-harcourt Duped Me Today by gidimasters(m): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2016
vizkiz:
lalasticlala them Don dey catch the Thief oh...e remain make buhari probe am too grin
ur case dy boo hari hand
Re: Rejoinder :how A Guy In Port-harcourt Duped Me Today by absoluteSuccess: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2016
That guy has messed up his destiny over a little token.

Its evil to cave in to temptation at any point just thinking you are invincible.

The moment you start thinking like that, the downward spiral begins.

See how you embarrassed your family, who will clean up this mess? Welcome to the hall of shame.

The Olympic will erupt when your employers get to read this. You are the architect of your own palava.
Re: Rejoinder :how A Guy In Port-harcourt Duped Me Today by mayorkyzo: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2016
Waiting for the silly excuse the idiot is going to give...cheap scammers everywhere....
Re: Rejoinder :how A Guy In Port-harcourt Duped Me Today by rheether(f): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
I don't believe he is the one.
Re: Rejoinder :how A Guy In Port-harcourt Duped Me Today by bellaanyansi: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
all cleared
Re: Rejoinder :how A Guy In Port-harcourt Duped Me Today by bellaanyansi: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
more pics

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Launches “quick Balance” / Banks With Lowest Interest Rates On Loans / Euro For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.