Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,934 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Am Yet To See Cock In Nigeria That Can Satisfy Me On Bed- Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Yet To See Cock In Nigeria That Can Satisfy Me On Bed- Kemi Olunloyo (1682 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Yet To See Cock In Nigeria That Can Satisfy Me On Bed- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 02, 2016
One of the most controversial woman we have in this country Naija. Daughter Of Former Oyo Governor, Kemi Olunloyo still maintain she is yet to see cock that can satisfy her in bed. So indirectly she is simple saying Nigeria men are now so lazy in bed. Though i believe she has not tried our formal president Chief Obasanjo who recently claim he still perform better in bed than most youth. continue http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/05/am-yet-to-see-coak-in-nigeria-that-can.html

Re: Am Yet To See Cock In Nigeria That Can Satisfy Me On Bed- Kemi Olunloyo by VIEWS95: 1:36am On Jun 02, 2016
Let her come na.... I'll tear her pvssy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Yet To See Cock In Nigeria That Can Satisfy Me On Bed- Kemi Olunloyo by greatness22(m): 1:42am On Jun 02, 2016
The poster above me is just jobless like the shameless Kemi Olounloyo grin

I guess she have not heard of a man called Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole. grin

3 Likes

Re: Am Yet To See Cock In Nigeria That Can Satisfy Me On Bed- Kemi Olunloyo by Omoluabi16(m): 1:46am On Jun 02, 2016
this woman na clown
Re: Am Yet To See Cock In Nigeria That Can Satisfy Me On Bed- Kemi Olunloyo by kvngveektour(m): 1:47am On Jun 02, 2016
And she's a governor's daughter.

What a waste of 2 kidneys
Re: Am Yet To See Cock In Nigeria That Can Satisfy Me On Bed- Kemi Olunloyo by Behira(f): 2:01am On Jun 02, 2016
Endtime Lady
Re: Am Yet To See Cock In Nigeria That Can Satisfy Me On Bed- Kemi Olunloyo by Ruq: 2:41am On Jun 02, 2016
Holla 2baba.
Re: Am Yet To See Cock In Nigeria That Can Satisfy Me On Bed- Kemi Olunloyo by akashi01(m): 4:13am On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Am Yet To See Cock In Nigeria That Can Satisfy Me On Bed- Kemi Olunloyo by SuperSupremo(m): 4:25am On Jun 02, 2016
Nonsense

don't blame her

Abi she dey use tuber of yam dey fhuuck herself since she was young and she is exhibiting to the public how she lost her sexual feelings for good
Re: Am Yet To See Cock In Nigeria That Can Satisfy Me On Bed- Kemi Olunloyo by Aremu01(m): 5:44am On Jun 02, 2016
I bet aliens will satisfy her
Re: Am Yet To See Cock In Nigeria That Can Satisfy Me On Bed- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 02, 2016
God have mercy on this woman soul.
Re: Am Yet To See Cock In Nigeria That Can Satisfy Me On Bed- Kemi Olunloyo by Nixiepie(f): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
She is disgracing herself not the female folks
Re: Am Yet To See Cock In Nigeria That Can Satisfy Me On Bed- Kemi Olunloyo by shadrach77: 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Let her try Oshiomhole or Tinubu. Chai! Tinubu's dick is extremely big!
Re: Am Yet To See Cock In Nigeria That Can Satisfy Me On Bed- Kemi Olunloyo by hedonistic: 5:20am On Jun 03, 2016
shadrach77:
Let her try Oshiomhole or Tinubu. Chai! Tinubu's dick is extremely big!

How you take no, abi na you dey help Tinubu sew him boxers?

(1) (Reply)

(photo+video) Little Comedienne Emmanuella Mobbed In Sierra Leone / Checkout These Gorgeous New Photos Of Omotola Jalade’s 2nd Daughter, Meraiah. / Rapper CDQ In Happy Mood As Nairabet Boss Dance To His Music[pics/video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.