Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula (11841 Views)

Two ABSU Final Year Students Drown Two Days To Their Final Exam. / Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos / All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are All False (read Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by 9jaflaver: 3:33am On Jun 02, 2016
Posted by 9jaflaver

My attention has been drawn to a post in the Internet by Obiageli1 as a user name in (Nairaland) with the caption:- Absu VC is Corrupt‬, ‪refusing to sign Cretificates and asking for money‬.

On that note, I hereby State as follows:

1.That the said post by Obiageli1 at Nairaland is a purported lie and cheep propaganda against the Vice-Chancellor

2. That the current Vice-Chancellor of Abia State University is a Distinguished man of Valor who has brought back sanity and orderliness to the University.

3. That all results brought to the Vice-Chancellor for signing has always and will ever receive Immediate attention.

4. That all unauthorized fees which students were forced to pay during clearance and other academic related activities has been abolished by the current Vice-ChancellorProfessor Uchenna Eleazar Ikonne.

To ensure effective implementation, he gave out his personal phone contact to all student leader ranging from course representative to the apex leadership of the students to enable them report directly any case of molestation, exploitation and extortion by Staffs.

5. How do you expect a man who has dismissed Staffs because of exploitation and other related activities to engage him self in the same act?

6. That Obiageli1, Nairaland & Co should as a matter of urgency, withdraw this false post and warmly apologize to Our Dynamic Vice-Chancellor, Abia State University and Abia State Government for the embarrassment caused them.

7. I therefore call on the general public to disregard this false post as there is no atom of truth in it.

Thanks!!!

Israel Ahamefula
President Of The Student Union
Abia State University

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/all-allegations-layed-against-absu-vc-by-obiageli1-are-all-false-read-here/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by richidinho(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2016
R
Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by Texcoco(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2016
^^^ You bloody monkey.Wait till we get our hands on you for beating us to FTC...Dung troll.……Obiagelli is a Chief zombie straight from the school of Lai Mohammed and thieffnubu...We are believing Absu and Prof Ikonne on this issue.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by godguy: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2016
How much was the so called SUG president paid for this, instead of minding Student activities and facing his studies. is he the PRO to the VC. Corruption every where. rubbish

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by benedictjohn(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2016
ghen ghen!!! if dem catch d Obiageli guy ehh!!! Na sorry b him name

2 Likes

Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by Topiipii(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2016
I was hoping to see points backing the topic of this post, but instead nothing in the SUG president's speech indicated that the allegations are false; has he done any investigation to ascertain that the said person was lying and if so, what are his findings. The VC or better still, the school's P.R.O should be the ones doing the defending, not an SUG president who should be fighting for the rights of students.

41 Likes

Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by JuanDeDios: 11:29am On Jun 02, 2016
But this SUG leader needs to upgrade his English - or, next time, hire a copyeditor. Anyway, someone wrote these things on Nairaland yesterday. Either that poster is SUG or SUG copied him.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by martineverest(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2016
Brown envelope is manifesting...corruption everywhere

8 Likes

Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by buksaylor001: 11:29am On Jun 02, 2016
See this fraudulent Guy-I know he has collected money again.Thats why he was nearly lynched at the gate the other day.

25 Likes

Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2016
So we should just believe you just like that,.mr president

12 Likes

Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by amosbabaA(m): 11:30am On Jun 02, 2016
president, we done hear.
Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by outknow: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2016
what do u expect his supporters to do?
Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by kelvino41: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2016
PRESIDIO HAS TO COMPLY, ELSE HE'LL DEFINITELY JOIN THE LEAGUE OF BLIND ABSU EX-PRESIDOS
Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2016
grin grin obi obiageli1,,, oya bia zaa onu gi grin
Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by nanauju(f): 11:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by martyns303(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2016
This SUG president is a disgrace to the students of ABSU, his only interest should be that of the students instead of defending the school authorities for something we all know they do. Israel can't even construct an appealing statement.

1. Its cheap and not cheep
2. Learn where to use valor and when not to.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by xynerise: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2016
Let us hear from the regular students. SUG presidents these days are sold out.

22 Likes

Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by tayork(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2016
money don enter pocket.. abeg it allowed esp in this country

2 Likes

Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by beinstein(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2016
So we should all believe you without even trying to convince us at all?

No where the president mentioned investigation has been made or whatsoever in his write-up to proof the graduated student wrong.
I know you were paid to do this, but i'd like to know the exact amount you were paid to put up this tripe.

8 Likes

Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2016
Indeed, Nigerian education is at its lowest ebb as evidenced by this uninspiring piece of propaganda that is riddled with grammatical blunders.

It bedazzles me to imagine that this rebuttal was written by the president of the student union of ABSU charged with representing the views of students.

Furthermore, besides the weak argument that the VC sacked corrupt lectures and therefore cannot be corrupt - which is a non sequitur - no attempt was made to dispel the allegations levelled against the said VC. All I read were threats against the accuser and Nairaland! The allegedly corrupt VC and his lapdog - the SUG president - cannot take on Nairaland and the power of its community. We are simply bigger than them!

In addition, the illogicality of his only argument for the integrity of the erudite VC can be further understood by examining the meaning of the word hypocrisy. The VC may be a hypocrite, who knows?

Webster dictionary defines hypocrisy as follows :

hypocrisy
hɪˈpɒkrɪsi/
noun
the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.

In conclusion, an SUG president is saddled with the primary responsibility of representing and protecting the interests of students. On this occasion, this simpleton has failed beyond reprieve with respect to his primary mandate by placing the interests of the VC above that of his constituent . Therefore, I call for his immediate impeachment!!!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by Boeing777pilot: 11:36am On Jun 02, 2016
There should be a law banning frivolous allegations like this with stiff penalty to serve as a deterrence.
Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by Berlusconi: 11:36am On Jun 02, 2016
As an ex-ikenga it is very easy to knw wen moni has changed hands. But for the future ikengas, I jst hope dis case isn't one of 'em.

Vividly remember d case of Chidi Uruakpa (RIP).

Nevertheless, I salute thee my alma. mata. Proudly Ikenga to d bone.

*modified* my first tym on nairaland and am on Fp!!!!

Waddup y'all!

3 Likes

Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by Sunny360: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2016
Ghen ghen!
Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by Mikehell(m): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2016
martyns303:
K

shift make i pitch my tent near you...... seems it will be interesting
Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by Fisteur: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2016
benedictjohn:
ghen ghen!!! if dem catch d Obiageli guy ehh!!! Na sorry b him name

Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by Basaddawise(m): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2016
So who should we believeSo who should we believe?
Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by pendusky(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2016
Obiageli1 You have a query, Do well to answer it ASAP or u just shake hands with Tinibu like Saraki and the matter die off indefinitely and we'll just believe you in stead of ABSU SUG president grin

BTW why cant Abia Tertiary Institutions have better Entrance just like others

Like Benin and others

4 Likes

Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by JuanDeDios: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2016
kelvino41:
PRESIDIO HAS TO COMPLY, ELSE HE'LL DEFINITELY JOIN THE LEAGUE OF BLIND ABSU EX-PRESIDOS
ABSU SUG ex-leaders are blind?

3 Likes

Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by Aijay91: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2016
Well said. But wait o, haven't U graduated @ Ahamefule? U are supposed to have graduated since 2014. Or is it now a life position?

4 Likes

Re: All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula by Habakus: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2016
Since when did the SUG president turn to spokesperson of the ABSU Vc office,or Abia State government? This rebuttal is wrong on many fronts. ABSU VC and others concerned should address this issue officially and properly. As for the allegation made by Obiageli 1, i think she went too far in pointing fingers at the person of the VC... That is,if she has no direct evidence.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weird Mysteries That Will Blow Your Mind - Daewoorazer / Absu Releases Its Admission Merit List / Is There School Tomorrow In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.