Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event (78318 Views)

New Way Of Spraying Money In Nigeria / When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) / Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Samakus(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2016
"How do you convince the upcoming generation that education is key to success when we are surrounded by poor graduates and rich criminals"...Robert Mugabe, 2015.
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Roses1(f): 11:25am On Jun 02, 2016
Rituaist
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by ganie(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2016
DickDastardly:
Let the dulllard not here about it o grin
and who is the dullard now? It is hear not here.
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Opistorincos(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2016
na for zimbabwe dem suppose dey use this kind machine

1 Like

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by gbishman: 11:34am On Jun 02, 2016
see as Igbo man dey market e product.
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by drnoel: 11:35am On Jun 02, 2016
mommyice:

If I may ask, is this some sort of tradition or just to make the mood jovial at weddings especially?

Tradition you say, the last I checked tradtion is anything a people do that is good so that their children may learn and adopt as culture. Do u see anything to learn, emulate or adopt as culture in that practice of money spraying.
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by JuanDeDios: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2016
onatisi:
complete madness. I am sure the white man that created that machine did it for a more useful purpose but a black man bought the same machine and he is using it to spray money!!!
Don't be so sure. Some enterprising Chinese must have heard about our vain ways and invented it for us.
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by kolaish(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2016
ajixkhid1:
This young man wowed folks at an event when he suddenly brought out a machine and started spraying money from the machine.

The only problem though is that the machine had to be reloaded quite often thereby rendering the mechanized money spraying system more tedious than the traditional method.

See the video and photos after the cut

http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/06/checkout-this-big-boy-spraying-money.html?m=1
Please I need one of these machine. It will save someone the stress of using one's hand to spray money in parties. The Oyinbo man that invent this machine has a lot of sense.
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
HtwoOw:
So he buys a machine to help him spray his money?
Na show off
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by mayskit4luv(m): 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
I'm speechless as the man is brainless.....
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by bigiyaro(m): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
DankemzI:

Even Dangote has not done like this!
Truth is you don't rubbish your hard earned money like this!
its obvious that dis money was not a "hard earned money"
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by UncleDad: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
Insane dullard, spraying money with a machine, so what..........
wetin him finally achieve for doing that.
common sense is not common.
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by breakeven: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
Stupidity and illiteracy at its highest level.
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Coolabbie: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
DickDastardly:
Let the dulllard not here about it o grin
Its HEAR!
Dullards will always know their colleagues.
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Bethelwealthy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
.............his brain also needs a machine to work well. Stupidity in classic manner.
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by omololagirl: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, am smelling something...............
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Ravenna: 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
He maybe wrong buh, why not reason it this way. 1. What is bad in spraying money at a party?! He borrow am from your fada ni? 2. Won't you be happy if youre the celebrant he's sprayin it on? 3. Why can't the eediotic white asslickers believe in Blacks for once?! Stop using the whites for standards?!

This is nothing but Hypocrisy, Inferiority complex, Delusion and asslicking.
FYI, The whites sprays money a clubs and parties too.. ..ask Tony montana.

2 Likes

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
Black people will never stop to baffle me. The man in the pic chose to spray his money that way because he gets his satisfaction that way. People who havnt seen or made any good cash close to what that man has r so quick to describe him foolish. I better b a fool and make cool money than be so wise and smart n have nothing.
People buy phone, cars worth millions n dey don't do more than what the same goods worth far lesser would do. Its all about that which makes u happy n convenient. I know if this guy is a white man a lot of people here will applaud him for that...peace!.

After unna go dey shout racism, wen we can't even c anything good in what we do...mtcheeeew
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by just2okworld(f): 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
HtwoOw:
So he buys a machine to help him spray his money?

First class madness
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by basadenet: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
EFCC over to you. If you investigate properly, that person in question would probably come from a particular section of the country...did i hear you say South.......what? your guess is a as good as mine.
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Dhilariousdandy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is corruption, where is buhari??
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Emmaxmusic(m): 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
nah my turn to receive this kind spray
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by kikies(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
onatisi:
complete madness. I am sure the white man that created that machine did it for a more useful purpose but a black man bought the same machine and he is using it to spray money!!!
Even if d machine is for dat purpose, d inventor won't use it Bt rada ship it to naija my country
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Burgerlomo: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
onatisi:

Exactly
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Fxwarrior: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
whirlwind7:

Or worse still, the machine was invented with the target market being blacks.
The inventors know how vain a typical black man with some spare cash can be at ceremonies such as this.

All they need to convince the olodo is say: "Look here, my good man, you worked real hard to make that money. You shouldn't work so hard to spend it in style. Just load the cash in this compartment, release this catch button, point the device this way, and pull this trigger right here.........and there you go!" grin grin

The mumu will quickly order for a dozen of it...with the intention of selling some of it to his fellow retardz of like minds.

Good response. The whites simply look for a need to fill and make money out of it.
Imagine such a liability.
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ravenna:
He maybe wrong buh, why not reason it this way.
1. What is bad in spraying money at a party?! He borrow am from your fada ni?
2. Won't you be happy if youre the celebrant he's sprayin it on?
3. Why can't the eediotic white asslickers believe in Blacks for once?!
Stop using the whites for standards?!

FYI, The whites sprays money a clubs and parties too..
..ask Tony montana.
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ravenna:
He maybe wrong buh, why not reason it this way.
1. What is bad in spraying money at a party?! He borrow am from your fada ni?
2. Won't you be happy if youre the celebrant he's sprayin it on?
3. Why can't the eediotic white asslickers believe in Blacks for once?!
Stop using the whites for standards?!

FYI, The whites sprays money a clubs and parties too..
..ask Tony montana.

Exactly my point..blacks look down on their selves too much. I honestly don't find anything wrong in this. Blacks r d real racist of blacks
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by theDEVILisHERE: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
ajixkhid1:
This young man wowed folks at an event when he suddenly brought out a machine and started spraying money from the machine.

The only problem though is that the machine had to be reloaded quite often thereby rendering the mechanized money spraying system more tedious than the traditional method.

See the video and photos after the cut

http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/06/checkout-this-big-boy-spraying-money.html?m=1

Idiotic black baboons and monkeys from Africa

They the race of human beings you mostly see engaging in the sort of idiocy

Very illogical daft set of human beings
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by ReachHard: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
NZUZUBILITY! angry
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by noble71(m): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
wellmax:
Beware of fraud.
SMS sent from 08133259684
reply I don't use ATM card.
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by cr80vity(m): 4:28am On Jun 06, 2016
arrant nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend / What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) / Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.