Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ntel 4g Network Sim Now In Lagos - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ntel 4g Network Sim Now In Lagos (715 Views)

BRAND NEW 4G Network Phones !!! PROMO Price List / Infinix Note 2 X600-LTE (works With Ntel 4G) 2gb Ram Andriod 6.0 / Lg G4 Dual Sim Now Available @kakacom Mobile World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ntel 4g Network Sim Now In Lagos by papadjaji: 5:10am On Jun 02, 2016
We have heard so much about the NTEL launch but no news about it in Lagos. Well I can tell you for a fact that you can now get your sim in Lagos.
Just find your way to the 17th floor, Nitel House, VI. You can ask for Clems. You do not need to have a reserved number.
The network is in major parts of Lagos. In my home location, the network bar icon shows no bar, but I can even stream movies. Let alone when you have network service where you are.
I plan say goodbye to dstv by getting an android box for the family. That way, N10k unlimited data will be put good use.
Re: Ntel 4g Network Sim Now In Lagos by mjay(m): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2016
papadjaji:
We have heard so much about the NTEL launch but no news about it in Lagos. Well I can tell you for a fact that you can now get your sim in Lagos.
Just find your way to the 17th floor, Nitel House, VI. You can ask for Clems. You do not need to have a reserved number.
The network is in major parts of Lagos. In my home location, the network bar icon shows no bar, but I can even stream movies. Let alone when you have network service where you are.
I plan say goodbye to dstv by getting an android box for the family. That way, N10k unlimited data will be put good use.

Where is ur home location? I got the sim and it was a case of "No Service" ard idimu in spite of a guy saying he used it along that route. Imagine even mtn that is yet to commence 4g is already showing 4g network when you search for network providers from your 4g capable phones. It is hard to understand the level of incompetence in this country, why cant we just get it right? The poo is lying somewhere after the initial sub. SMH for this country.
Re: Ntel 4g Network Sim Now In Lagos by papadjaji: 6:35am On Jun 02, 2016
mjay:

Where is ur home location? I got the sim and it was a case of "No Service" ard idimu in spite of a guy saying he used it along that route. Imagine even mtn that is yet to commence 4g is already showing 4g network when you search for network providers from your 4g capable phones. It is hard to understand the level of incompetence in this country, why cant we just get it right? The poo is lying somewhere after the initial sub. SMH for this country.
Note that the apn setup is not automatic. What did you use as the apn?

(1) (Reply)

sold / Innjoo Leap 4 For Sale Or Swap With Innjoo Flex / USA Used Blackberry Priv For Sale. Neat Like Brand New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.