Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) (74853 Views)

Top Job Opportunities This Week 2018 / 15 Common Job Interview Questions For Freshers And How To Answer Them / Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by pennytration(m): 7:18am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by SonofDevil: 7:21am On Jun 06, 2016
Kk
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by serverconnect(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2016
nice write up
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 06, 2016
All these people learning funny words from in here, when a joke is made during the questions and answer period, endeavour to reply with 'lmao', 'lwkmd.'.

How you go take land outside the premises, you no go remember..
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 06, 2016
Philomath1212:
You don't give this cheap answer for a multinational unless you support them with tangible examples, else you're a goner...
exactly. This is the kind of answers you give for low- skilled jobs.

1 Like

Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by Peterpan222(m): 7:30am On Jun 06, 2016
Why is your Answer to Question 4 and 12 being contradictory....

You said you can multitask in question 4 and same you said you can only concentrate on one thing at a time in question 12

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by SweetJoystick(m): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2016
virginboy1:
Some people answer interview questions like this student below...lolz

WAASCE 2015 Biology

Q2(a)(i) Mention 3 differences between Livestock A (Goat) and Livestock B (Sheep).

Check the answer a student gave;
1. The goat when you use it for soup it taste
waaaaooow but the sheep when u use it for
soup it does not taste waaaaow
2. Goats give soup perfume expecially the boy
goat but sheep dont
give soup perfume.
3. A goat can cross a road wisely but the
sheep is very foolish and walk slow on the road.
4. A goat has a sharp brake but a sheep don't
have sharp brake.
5. Goat head is smelling but sheep head is not
smelling.
6. Goat is on left side of God but sheep is on
right side of God.
7. Goat is stubborn but sheep is humble
8. Goat can jump and turn 360° but sheep cannot
jump and turn 360°.
9)the goat cry pobe pobe but sheep cries berh berh.
Talk true, you be goat abi? grin
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2016
I think 4 & 12 are almost contradicting each other....12 should be that you are trying to solve it.

1 Like

Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by Sanchase: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2016
The last answer is wrong, when a company interviewer ask you "do you have any question for us", asking them "when can I join" is a little over ambitious. The interviewer is not the the decision maker for your employment but a facilitator. Such rhetorical answer just throws the interviewer off balance.
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by emvico(m): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2016
hahn:
Q- Why do you need this job? A- Because I am broke, hungry and interested in your daughter
grin
ok wait outside, we will call you later
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by millhouse: 7:45am On Jun 06, 2016
Gud
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by lonelydora: 7:46am On Jun 06, 2016
That number 10 was the reason I wasn't promoted on time in our promotional interview.

Interviewer: Where do you see yourself in 5years from now.

Me: By God's grace, I will be in your position as a manager of this department.

The man got angry and decided to delay me for sometime. He believed i am Oliver Twist and i have big eye. Lol.
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by LaurelP(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2016
This is OK
But not necessarily perfect answers.
It should be a guideline. U don't go to an interview with memorized answers cos every of your answer leads to the next question which might not be there.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by lonelydora: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2016
hahn:
Q- Why do you need this job?
A- Because I am broke, hungry and interested in your daughter

grin

If I'm the interviewer, I will give you the job for being honest but it will be after giving you 3 dirty slaps.

grin grin grin
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by janvier27(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2016
You focus on multi tasking (slide 4) and also concentrate on one thing at a time ( slide 12). Anyway, trying to work on weakness.
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by emvico(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2016
now some olodos will just study all this answers and will not listen to the questions before giving the answer they learn from here..
E.G :-welcome, how may i help you.?
answer-:
if you hire me, it will be a great platform to showcase my skills........ angry

3 Likes

Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by kenoz(m): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2016
Nice one op
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by Anthony496(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2016
Thank u very much
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by bigsmoke2(m): 8:39am On Jun 06, 2016
Why do you want this job?

Because am very passionate about not starving
To death

1 Like

Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by mayweather2020: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2016
afreekah:
Saw this on FB and believe its just enough to prepare for any job interview, especially those impomptu ones. . . Enjoy !!

uboma, davide470 can we get this thread as a sticky post on the board?

So simple to understand and assimilate.Gonna apply it soon in my next interview.
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by Rexyl(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2016
nice one. A good compilation.
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by DonaldYusuf(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2016
Philomath1212:
You don't give this cheap answer for a multinational unless you support them with tangible examples, else you're a goner...
You just took the words out of my mouth. Some of these answers are just too cheap. If you give me that answer in number 1 you have started failing the interview already. Also, number 8 answer is not good enough...you shouldn't tell me you avoid whatever irritates you. I would expect my staff to address such irritating issues or situations and not avoid them. So if it doesn't affect him directly he would avoid it? That's a blow to the question on management capability and team player.
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by morningsta(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2016
Philomath1212:

Very brilliant, but this copy and paste kind of answers wont fly except you can relate them to personal experiences using STAR methodology. (S=Situation T= Task A=Action R=Result).
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 06, 2016
Okamiye:
There's usually nothing like the perfect interview answer (unless you're interviewing with tech companies and they give you riddles to test your intelligence). Usually, if you're good enough to get called for an interview, all that matters is making the employer like you. Shikena. Be confident in your own skin, smile, and just relax. Most times there usually are no right or wrong answers, it's just how you say things that will strike them the most.

you got it right, brilliant
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by Stanbeto: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Gud job 4 that job
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by DonaldYusuf(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2016
Philomath1212:
You just took the words out of my mouth. Some of these answers are too cheap. I have been privileged to interview some persons for positions in my company, and i must say if you give me the answer to the number 1 question, you have started failing the interview already. Also the answer to the number 8 question is not good enough...i don't expect my employee to avoid any issue or situation that is irritating, rather he or she should address them. Avoiding such irritating issues because it doesn't affect him or her is contrary to his or her claims to being a team player and having management capability. A good manager does not avoid irritating situations or attitude from team members or subordinates but addresses them. Likewise a team player.

Finally i don't really fancy the answer to question 15; I would prefer a candidate or prospective employee to ask me questions about my organization; probably questions around what he or she has researched about the organization. I would prefer that to "when can i join"?

2 Likes

Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by Ay04z(m): 10:21am On Jun 06, 2016
hahn:
Q- Why do you need this job? A- Because I am broke, hungry and interested in your daughter
grin
u re fired........

1 Like

Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by Originalsly: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2016
In a truly professional company most of these answers would end your chances of being employed.
1. Why should we hire you?..... so I can showcase my skills?...whatever goals I set? Hmmm...so you want to use my company like a stage to show off your skills that may not be an asset to my company. And I don't know what are your goals that you want to achieve.... maybe you want to be here to rip us off a few million... or here to gather information for some robbery gang. This answer is all about you the applicant...not about the company.
Why should we hire you? To give me the opportunity to prove that my skills and dedication would be an asset/for the better of this company.
Get my drift? ...can do the same with almost every question and answer. The most glaring is the one others raised above...one time you can multi task...next you can only focus on one thing at a time.... to the inteviewer... you're a liar.
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by Ay04z(m): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2016
virginboy1:
Some people answer interview questions like this student below...lolz

WAASCE 2015 Biology

Q2(a)(i) Mention 3 differences between Livestock A (Goat) and Livestock B (Sheep).

Check the answer a student gave;
1. The goat when you use it for soup it taste
waaaaooow but the sheep when u use it for
soup it does not taste waaaaow
2. Goats give soup perfume expecially the boy
goat but sheep dont
give soup perfume.
3. A goat can cross a road wisely but the
sheep is very foolish and walk slow on the road.
4. A goat has a sharp brake but a sheep don't
have sharp brake.
5. Goat head is smelling but sheep head is not
smelling.
6. Goat is on left side of God but sheep is on
right side of God.
7. Goat is stubborn but sheep is humble
8. Goat can jump and turn 360° but sheep cannot
jump and turn 360°.
9)the goat cry pobe pobe but sheep cries berh berh.
guy u re crazy ooooooooo
....... got me laughing real hard....

1 Like

Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by hisable2: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2016
op thanks for sharong
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
princey83:
exactly. This is the kind of answers you give for low- skilled jobs.
please lecture us on d kind of answers we should give on high-skilled jobs
Re: 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) by konjivity: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Very useful piece. However, I find (4) and (12) contradictory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graduate Facilities Engineer (Process/Mechanical) At Chevron Nigeria Limited / Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment / Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.