Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,502 members, 7,954,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Bread And Bakery Business (small,medium And Llarge Scale(expo(free Info) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bread And Bakery Business (small,medium And Llarge Scale(expo(free Info) (648 Views)

How Viable Is Gas Business(small Scale) / Free Info To Get Easy Loan For Your Business / Easiest Method Of Bread And Bakery Business(free Info) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bread And Bakery Business (small,medium And Llarge Scale(expo(free Info) by omobabaon: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2016
I'm oluwaseun odunbaku.I m the ceo and the managing director of bos bakery and ase oluwa bread located @ 30 kokumo street aguda ogba ikeja lagos nigeria.and we allso hav our second bakery @ 15 ibrahim akowonjo street akute ogun state.

These information is mainly for youth,business men n woman,job seekers and anyone thinking of setting up a business that wil be fetching you daily income.

These is what I do for a living and u can com u check my bakery @ the above adresss for verification.

What we do?

We train and teach people how to bake 15 diffrent types of bread both local(ageege bread)and the mordern bread

We link you up with our bank partner both in nigeria and china

We teach you how to market ur bread,where to selll it,how to convince customers etc

We giv u adress of whr to get. Ur baking machings on credit or cheapest rate

And for those people that want to start and they are thinking of where to start first.we wil link u up with existing bakery u can rent and it very cheap.I mean very very cheap.

Call me for more information

Shalom
Re: Bread And Bakery Business (small,medium And Llarge Scale(expo(free Info) by Pamelayoung: 7:59am On Jun 02, 2016
Fee pls
Re: Bread And Bakery Business (small,medium And Llarge Scale(expo(free Info) by omobabaon: 8:07am On Jun 02, 2016
traning fee is ......15k
And consultation is 25k
U can call or come to d adress above to get d details.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need The Help Of Nairalander. / Why The Black People Are Not Always Rich? / Harvester's Skill Acquisition Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.