Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Broiler Farmers Let Meet Here - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Broiler Farmers Let Meet Here (608 Views)

� Turkey Farmers Let's Meet Here / Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December / Rabbits Farmers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broiler Farmers Let Meet Here by Omoyemi29(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2016
Am into broiler production and I need to share my experience and challenges with my fellow broiler farmers so as to learn from each other.
Re: Broiler Farmers Let Meet Here by omo17(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2016
Omoyemi29:
Am into broiler production and I need to share my experience and challenges with my fellow broiler farmers so as to learn from each other.

Where is your farm, am also planning to go into broiler production, pls do share ur experience nd challenges. Tanks
Re: Broiler Farmers Let Meet Here by LANDOS4RE4: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omoyemi29:

i am interested
Re: Broiler Farmers Let Meet Here by Omoyemi29(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
omo17:

Where is your farm, am also planning to go into broiler production, pls do share ur experience nd challenges. Tanks
farm located at ogere remo.. what do you wish to kno about broiler production?
Re: Broiler Farmers Let Meet Here by omo17(m): 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omoyemi29:
farm located at ogere remo.. what do you wish to kno about broiler production?

I want to start rearing from 2 weeks to 8 weeks since i don't av experience of brooding. Can i really achieve desirable body weight of 2.5kg nd above in 8 weeks, preferably above 3kg nd hw much will i nid to rear them from 2 weeks to 8 weeks (cost of chicks, drug nd feeding) i already av pen house nd other things. Tanks
Re: Broiler Farmers Let Meet Here by Jofez: 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Join poultry Farmers forum on whatsapp kindly message me 08108887841 whatsapp
Re: Broiler Farmers Let Meet Here by jjbest123(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=omo17 post=46219697]

I want to start rearing from 2 weeks to 8 weeks since i don't av experience of brooding. Can i really achieve desirable body weight of 2.5kg nd above in 8 weeks, preferably above 3kg nd hw much will i nid to rear them from 2 weeks to 8 weeks (cost of chicks, drug nd feeding) i already av pen house nd other things. Tanks

@ Omo17 there is no big deal in brooding once you fellow the instructions and your commitment to it you can make it. To start rearing for two- eight weeks is not possible because you can't buy two weeks bird in the market (Reason is because their medications is incomplete) but you can get four weeks. Then coming to the aspect of weight gain, well it all depends on your management I.e how you feed them and others etc.

(1) (Reply)

Business Skills You Need To Be Outstanding As An Agriculturist... / Dangote Rice To Hit Market Soon As First Harvest Begins / Corp Member Tackle Climate Change And Poverty, Flags-off Tree Planting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.