Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Involved - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Involved (952 Views)

Lazarus Iwari Sokobe's Burial: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Okrika / Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Involved by encriagona: 8:05am On Jun 02, 2016
I have been asking myself questions about Goodluck Jonathan keeping quiet concerning challenges facing Nigeria despite d fact that his name is being involved in every scam and corruption cases being mentioned.He should be able 2 support dis present administration if he meant good for this nation

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Involved by Realist2: 8:42am On Jun 02, 2016
We advised him to keep quite first, let APC continue with their propaganda for now, at the appropriate time he will tallk, read Reno Omekri epistles.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Involved by possibilita(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2016
Wen them dey blame am?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Involved by Splinz(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2016
That's how honourable & men of integrity roll. You've been asking yourself questions you can't answer cos you asked amiss. For had it been you knew that the best answer to a fool is silence, you wouldn't have troubled yourself over GEJ golden mute.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Involved by greatgod2012(f): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2016
What do you want him to say

He hasn't talked, they have been accusing him of everything they could and couldn't do.

Abeg, leave the man, let him enjoy his peace.

The APC has claimed that they know how to fix up everything wrongly done, let them do their work.

Besides, they have not called on him for direction or guidance.

Biko, let the hero of democracy rest.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Involved by tsdarkside(m): 9:19am On Jun 02, 2016
Realist2:
We advised him to keep quite first, let APC continue with their propaganda for now, at the appropriate time he will tallk, read Reno Omekri epistles.

bwahahahahaha..is this another grand-strategie like kanu??.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahaahah!....i like to laugh.... grin grin grin grin...hehehehe.....

aba...make him first go answer questions to efcc,then we can decide if he lands in jail or not.........
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Involved by Realist2: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2016
tsdarkside:

bwahahahahaha..is this another grand-strategie like kanu??.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahaahah!....i like to laugh.... grin grin grin grin...hehehehe.....

aba...make him first go answer questions to efcc,then we can decide if he lands in jail or not.........

By your Bwahahahaha....., i know which side your brain has been programmed. Do you honestly believe GEJ does not have his own side of the story to tell, do u believe everything Buhari and Lai is dishing out, now that they are in Charge, why is it SO DIFFICULT TO PRODUCE EVIDENCE of their claims ?.
On a final note, don't quote me again until you have Buhari certificate to show me, since he is not corrupt.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Involved by tsdarkside(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Realist2:

By your Bwahahahaha....., i know which side your brain has been programmed. Do you honestly believe GEJ does not have his own side of the story to tell, do u believe everything Buhari and Lai is dishing out, now that they are in Charge, why is it SO DIFFICULT TO PRODUCE EVIDENCE of their claims ?.
On a final note, don't quote me again until you have Buhari certificate to show me, since he is not corrupt.

please,let him tell his side of the story...17000 dead,caliphate,soldiers running away,millions displaced...please,please,,i hope he has a reasonable story for this...i was once his fan.....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Involved by tsdarkside(m): 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Realist2:

certificate??...i never understood what that was about...you mean buhari that went to school in the 60s has to show you certificate??..

certificate of what??....how many cows he owns??....i dont get it.... undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ogoni Clean Up: Shell Pulls Out For Lack Of Transparency & Commitment By Buhari / I Know Nothing About Alleged Forgery, Says Saraki / Gov. Mimiko's Commissioner, Special Assistant Resign, Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.