Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Where Do Women Get Their Strength From? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Do Women Get Their Strength From? (878 Views)

Why Do Women Change Their Names After Getting Married?? / Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? / Why Do Women Shave Their Baby's First Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do Women Get Their Strength From? by bee444: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
Not exaggerating or something, women are the strongest and hardest worker of all. Don't know where they get their strength from though.

I can only put in a maximum of 8-9 hours shift a day. But I have seen women putting in 15 hours shift a day. My woman aside from her professional job of 8 hours a shift, she'd then go to another 7-8 hours job just to get that extra money. She's a spendaholic and has lots of $thousand credits cards debts to her name.

Even when I told her I'd be paying her debts just to relieve her of the stress, she won't burge. She always say " If you know how to spend like myself, you must know how to work for it".

I'm just concerned that she might burn out or something.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Women Get Their Strength From? by greatgod2012(f): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
We're naturally gifted!

All what you described here also applies to me.

You need to see how hubby complain about me not having enough rest, but I just can't help it.

I also pray we don't burn out someday.
Re: Where Do Women Get Their Strength From? by bee444: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
greatgod2012:
We're naturally gifted!

All what you described here also applies to me.

You need to see how hubby complain about me not having enough rest, but I just can't help it.

I also pray we don't burn out someday.

Do you guys enjoy the work ni or something else? Dont just understand.

(1) (Reply)

The World's Biggest Family: The Man With 39 Wives, 94 Children And 33 Grandchild / Adorable And Beautiful Photo OF A 7 Year Old Sophi Green Burn Without Arms / Photo Of A Blessed Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.