Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Trying To Get Pregnant? Learn The Power Of Holistic Medicines - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Get Pregnant? Learn The Power Of Holistic Medicines (397 Views)

Powerful Traditional Medicines And Herbs / Fitbit-Style Wristband: Gadget Could Help Couples Get Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Get Pregnant? Learn The Power Of Holistic Medicines by bjking(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
For all you Nairalanders, I will like to share with you the power of holistic medicines. It is what I and my wife used to conceive twins and achieve success in having children. You see getting pregnant is pretty straight forward without the use of complicated and invasive techniques like IVF.

In this blog post learn the five powerful super foods to boost your fertility

http://www.naturalhealthinaction.com/boost-your-fertility-with-these-5-amazing-superfoods/

(1) (Reply)

My skin is back to normal / World’s Fattest Child Weighs 192 Kg. At Just 10 Years Of Age / Diseases Are Preventable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.