Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni (30201 Views)

'Holy Family' Statue Erected By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Abagworo(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
Even the sitting Governor Nyesom Wike didn't get as much ovation as roars of Owelle! filled the air. I never knew he was this popular in Ogoniland.

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by naijapresdo2023(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
He has featured as MC in many high profile programmes, he is also a good comedian. His pot belly can also force smile out of you so whenever you meet him , you either shout or stretch your hand, to beg him for more exciting stories.

87 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Abagworo(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
naijapresdo2023:
He has featured as MC in many high profile programmes, he is also a good comedian. His pot belly can also force smile out of you so whenever you meet him , you either shout or stretch your hand, to beg him for more exciting stories.

I don't think Wike's belly is flat. I just believe Okorocha is likeable. He has a way of charming the crowd with his oratory and body carriage.

33 Likes

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Abagworo:

I don't think Wike's belly is flat. I just believe Okorocha is likeable. He has a way of charming the crowd with his oratory and body carriage.
how much did okorocha pay thee?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Abagworo(m): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
Okorocha and Wike boning themselves and their pot belly. Osinbajo is a simple man.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
Do this fool think that he can succed Buhari in 2023? He must be joking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by lokito: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nigerians call Camry '04 Big for nothing. This man is Nothing but Camry 2004

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
See as Wike frown like NURTW chairman. If not for mama Piss and the useless GEJ that rigged him in, this thug is not worthy to govern a state sad

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
irunooboo:
See as Wike frown like NURTW chairman. If not for mama Piss and the useless GEJ that rigged him in, this thug is not worthy to govern a state sad
cybercafe attendant

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Nkemtreasure: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
OP, the man was hailed so well, especially when he was called the first time. Amaechi was also hailed but I was also shocked that even Wike was hailed massively esp when he was about to make his speech in an obvious APC organized event

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by comos: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
all I see is some aboki inside the canopy raising up their hands

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by mazimee(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
irunooboo:

What are you doing here?
You should concentrate on your clients, that is what you are good at . This is not the kind of thread that draws your attention or does it look like one?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by chukwukadibia10: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Abagworo:
Even the sitting Governor Nyesom Wike didn't get as much ovation as roars of Owelle! filled the air. I never knew he was this popular in Ogoniland.
Kontinu deceiving ursef.

U saw an over zealous conductor waving hand to d crowd and u called it hailing.
Receive sense bro!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by omowolewa: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nearest APC Governor in sight

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by MadamExcellency: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
What was Rochas Okorocha doing in Rivers State? Must he attend every event including all naming ceremonies at the expense of the poor Imo State masses?

Glory seeking taken to far. Too much appearances at events make you a commoner who has lost internal peace with his community.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Iykopeee: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
rochas pay more attention to ur state. stop gallivanting around grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by chikel2000(m): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
I thnk Rochas has eys fixed on d Presidency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by spartacuz: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
I just like this man, core business man. May you live long Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
That is my future president.
I refuse to be an IPOB!
I refuse to a member of MASSOB!
I can see the future, it belongs to the progressives and not the wailers
The future is bright for Igbo
The future is bright for Nigeria
God bless Rochas
God bless PMB
God Bless Nigeria

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Good
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by chukwundukc(m): 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
Rochas is a failed project we imolites are living to regret.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by eightsin(m): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
So has the clean up started yet?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by YoursGEJ(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
I find it funny how people who are not from the Niger Delta keep shouting that the south south will cause hell to break loose if Jonathan is questioned over the monumentally corrupt administration that he ran. Jonathan who didn't complete a single significant project for his people in the SS during his 2 years as VP and 6 years as president. King of Ogoniland pleaded with him to cleanup their land and Jonathan ignored him. East West road is still a death trap. Even his village Otuoke does not have potable drinking water. Second Niger bridge nko? Nada

Yet, it is these same people that will cause hell to break loose when he is asked to account for his actions. You people should continue typing from your laptop about what you don't know

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by truthspeaks: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
So hw does dis add to our GDP undecided
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Achorise: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
A test of popularity is measured in one's home state. Is he that popular in his state? that should be the question.
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
O
divinecode101:
That is my future president.
I refuse to be an IPOB!
I refuse to a member of MASSOB!
I can see the future, it belongs to the progressives and not the wailers
The future is bright for Igbo
The future is bright for Nigeria
God bless Rochas
God bless PMB
God Bless Nigeria

You don buy market

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Why waving with the Left hand?
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Okeycima: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Well am not surprised @ the post, atleast some people are working for their pay.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by todayboy: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
The clean up is a scam
Apc just launch lawma in ogoni land to employ youth to pack dirts from canal

1 Like

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by goodforsomthing: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
eightsin:
So has the clean up started yet?

Ask google? did you known where i can fine more about 9jabet, bet9ja and Naijabet.
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by brizze: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: 4 Methods Corrupt Nigerians Use To Steal Nigeria's Money / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) / 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.