Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

My Horrible Experience With Airtel Customer Care - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Horrible Experience With Airtel Customer Care (547 Views)

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) / How Can I Speak With Airtel Customer Care? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Horrible Experience With Airtel Customer Care by mohemos: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
I bought a N500 airtime at the middle of the night to make an important call two days ago, I mistakenly scratch off some pins and I called the customer care to help me load the airtime on my phone.
The first guy that picked my call, after plenty questions and answers he asked for the serial number and I dictated it to him, after some seconds he said the application to load the airtime was not available that I should call back in 10 minutes.
*Chai!!! I wan cry, after the plenty talk!!!

I called again after 10 minutes since I couldn't sleep, the lady that picked asked the same old questions and later said the same thing.
I waited for like 20 minutes and called again, a guy picked and asked the same questions and later told me the same thing but promised to load the airtime after 10 minutes. 10 mins, 20 mins, 30mins nothing happened.

With seriously annoyance I slept of, I woke up in the morning and entered the same loop of calling them and answering the same old questions.
To my greatest surprise, my line was blocked from calling the customer care, whenever I call, they will tell me they are busy and start playing advert music.
To confirm that my instinct was correct, I used my sister's phone to call and they picked immediately, *Chai, I wan mad!!!!!
The guy that picked started with the same trend, I waited for him to finish them spoke sense into his head because he also told me to call back in ten minutes.

Fast-forward to today, a guy picked and promised to load the credit but after listening carefully to me, he conceded that the application was not working but promised to open a ticket for me and a special unit would take care of it.
After about 5 minutes I received an SMS stating that my problem will be resolved by 2nd of this month.

I almost forgot to talk about one guy that asked me to leave Badagry to Km33 Badagry express way or go to their Alaba outlet for them solve the problem because they've sold their Badagry branch to a microfinance bank.

(1) (Reply)

How To Properly Charge A Phone’s Battery: Stop Charging From Zero To 100% / Introduction Of DND Self-service FROM NCC. / Expect More From The New Gionee M6 Coming Soon With 6020 Mah Battery[full Spec].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.