Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,822 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

How To Install Downloaded PS 2 Games On A Jailbroken PS 2 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Install Downloaded PS 2 Games On A Jailbroken PS 2 (5765 Views)

Install Games On Ur Ps 2,3,4 In Lagos / How To Install Games With OBB Files On Android Phone / Ps 2 Soccer Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Downloaded PS 2 Games On A Jailbroken PS 2 by Batlan01: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
pls guys, I'm nt a heavy gamer tho... I'm jes an addict of the CRASH NITRO KART game on PS 2... buh my PS 2 doesnt have and its jail-broken... how can i install it on my flash 2 play it on my PS 2?? Need helps please
Re: How To Install Downloaded PS 2 Games On A Jailbroken PS 2 by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
It's not entirely a complex process. But it is kind of long though.
Here goes.

Requirements

Pc or a good smartphone

Your game in Iso format

Your Sd card formated in fat32 format

Openps2loader.elf latest version (this is optional, it is however advised that you update you opl otherwise you might run into compatibility issues when trying to launch games)

Procedure:

Download your desired game online. Visit coolrom or other iso sharing sites for your game. Just google "crash nitro cart ps2 iso" you'll get links to download from. Some of the isos are archived so you'll have to decompress them before you can get your iso game.

Google and download the latest version of opl you can find. Try googling "opl latest version download". After download, extract the archive and you'll get a file name with a ".elf" extension. Move or copy this file to your flash or sdcard that'll contain your game.

Create a folder named "DVD" in the flash or sd card. Now copy your game in iso format to into that folder.
Next plug in the flash and boot up your ps2. Since it's already hacked youll see the freemcboot splash screen.

Once you boot up your ps2 hold "R1" when you see the fmcb splashscreen. Ulaunchelf will boot. Now with it navigate to "mass" which is your sd card, locate the ".elf", highlight it, press "R1" to bring up option, chose copy, navigate back to home directory, open mc1, open "apps" folder, press "R1" again and then select paste. Now you've copied opl to your fmcb memory card.

To be continued...
Re: How To Install Downloaded PS 2 Games On A Jailbroken PS 2 by Batlan01: 9:07am On Jun 03, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
It's not entirely a complex process. But it is kind of long though.
Here goes.

Requirements

Pc or a good smartphone

Your game in Iso format

Your Sd card formated in fat32 format

Openps2loader.elf latest version (this is optional, it is however advised that you update you opl otherwise you might run into compatibility issues when trying to launch games)

Procedure:

Download your desired game online. Visit coolrom or other iso sharing sites for your game. Just google "crash nitro cart ps2 iso" you'll get links to download from. Some of the isos are archived so you'll have to decompress them before you can get your iso game.

Google and download the latest version of opl you can find. Try googling "opl latest version download". After download, extract the archive and you'll get a file name with a ".elf" extension. Move or copy this file to your flash or sdcard that'll contain your game.

Create a folder named "DVD" in the flash or sd card. Now copy your game in iso format to into that folder.
Next plug in the flash and boot up your ps2. Since it's already hacked youll see the freemcboot splash screen.

Once you boot up your ps2 hold "R1" when you see the fmcb splashscreen. Ulaunchelf will boot. Now with it navigate to "mass" which is your sd card, locate the ".elf", highlight it, press "R1" to bring up option, chose copy, navigate back to home directory, open mc1, open "apps" folder, press "R1" again and then select paste. Now you've copied opl to your fmcb memory card.

To be continued...
bros I'm feelin' ur tut. abeg finish am lah

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy A Brand New PS4 from Amazon @ An Affordable Price On Black Friday / How To Update Gateway 3ds Card To Play V8.1.0-19 3ds Games With OMEGA V2.3b / Please Help.if I Download Game File Nd Its Corrupt B4 D Extractn Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.