Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos (62957 Views)

Buratai Dapper In Suit As Wike Hosts Colorful Banquet In Rivers / Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) / Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by DailyPost: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike receives Vice President Yemi Osinbajo at the Port Harcourt International Airport during his visit to the state to flag off the implementation of the UNEP Report for the clean-up of Ogoni land , see more photos as the VP Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/osinbajo-leaves-ogoniland-as-wike-shows-apc-love-photos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin In PDP, we don't discriminate cheesy

osinbajo is a fake pastor, flexing with criminals. I don they suspect say pastor Adeboye no pure too lipsrsealed

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by DailyPost: 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by omenka(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
That Olopa behind Osinbajo tho. cheesy

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Ciscogod(m): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
Politicians are friends upstairs. ...

Followers downstairs should noth indulge in violence for their favour.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by naijapresdo2023(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Buhari should have attended the programme, nothing, I said nothing would have happened. Those guys(NDA) are educated, hence know the effect of killing the president.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by chukwukadibia10: 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Matured Governor.

Unlike the lizard of Obima.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by GudluckIBB(m): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
omenka:
That Olopa behind Osinbajo tho. cheesy

The Guy don chop belleful in just one year,se him face don dey close with food

God has remembered him,dont be surprised that he used to be collecting Egunje in Road Blocks

Thats life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by wristbangle: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
The politicians are friends after all. Their fans just needto have sense.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
naijapresdo2023:
Buhari should have attended the programme, nothing, I said nothing would have happened. Those guys(NDA) are educated, hence know the effect of killing the president.
he should have tried it first, nothing go happen if them kpai that an***l undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Pheals(f): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
In the 4th pic osinbanjo look bad PMB make him risk his life :::::: na wa

Well glory be to God !

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by MadCow1: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
His Excellency Sir, the Vice President of the Federal republic of Nigeria..

Sai Osibanjo..

Sai APC

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Kemoniyi: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
PDP, power!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by engrflames: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Wike, the swaggerlicious governor, Ameachi's nightmare

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
before the zombies scream sai baba. Ogoni land is pretty much condemned already. build dem a new city like a mini abuja

[b]In a 2011 assessment of over 200 locations in Ogoniland by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), they found that impacts of the 50 years of oil production in the region extended deeper than previously thought. Because of oil spills, oil flaring, and waste discharge, the alluvial soil of the Niger Delta is no longer viable for agricultural. Furthermore, in many areas that seemed to be unaffected, groundwater was found to have high levels of hydrocarbons or were contaminated with benzene, a carcinogen, at 900 levels above WHO guidelines.[6]

UNEP estimated that it could take up to 30 years to rehabilitate Ogoniland to its full potential and that the first five years of rehabilitation would require funding of about US$1 billion. In 2012, the Nigerian Minister of Petroleum Resources, Deizani Alison-Madueke, announced the establishment of the Hydrocarbon Pollution Restoration Project, which intends to follow the UNEP report suggestions of Ogoniland to prevent further degradation.[7]

In 1990, under the leadership of activist and environmentalist Ken Saro-Wiwa, the Movement of the Survival of the Ogoni People (MOSOP) planned to take action against the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the oil companies. In October 1990, MOSOP presented The Ogoni Bill of Rights to the government. The Bill hoped to gain political and economic autonomy for the Ogoni people, leaving them in control of the natural resources of Ogoniland protecting against further land degradation.[8] The movement lost steam in 1994 after Saro-Wiwa and several other MOSOP leaders were executed by the Nigerian government[/b]

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by VocalWalls: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
OSI my guy
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by temptnow: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Children of hate, from the South West won't like this.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by brightcool11: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by wizkidblogger(f): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by gokay11(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
To those who wan kill themselves because of politicians see una life
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by pacoson: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
Buhari brother stone GEJ But I swear if we set our eyes on buhari in our region he will be a dead man do buhari think we are jokeing with him? You kill our brothers and accept us to welcome you. Let me remind General Mumumadu Idi Amin Hitler Bokoharam Buhari that some of us are not as dumb/dummy as he is, everything he has been saying is on record. Whatever that is happening to him and his useless government is as a result of his utterances and actions. Buhari promised and delivered ungovernable government to Jonathan, today what is happening to his own useless government? Buhari was asked if he will run an inclusive government though he didn't know what inclusive mean but after telling him what inclusive mean Buhari openly said NO, that he won't run an inclusive government. He justified his NO by saying he will not treat those that gave him 5% vote (south east & south south) the same way he will treat those that gave him 97% vote (north). Some of us who do not have the type of brain (DEAD BRAIN) Buhari has know that 5% plus 97% cannot give you 100% but that is what Buhari said. If you check out his kitchen cabinet/ appointments everything just played out. The activities of Niger Delta Avengers and other people blowing the pipeline is for us also tell Buhari to get 97% of the resources from those who gave him 97% vote (north) and 5% of resources from those that gave him 5%vote (southeast & south south) to run the economy. Again Buhari told the world that his brothers the Bokoharam herdsmen who are killing, raping and destroying farmland and other things are foreigners from Libya, that proclamation gave Fayose the right to ban and criminalize this foreign TERRORISTS and I expect other Governors to take the same step. Therefore, I am telling Buhari that he is yet to see more of what he has seen.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Sweetlemon(f): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
I just thought about this possible reason why PMB didnt go himself anymore.
I'm suspecting hus wife begged and begged him with all the tears in her eyes. You know how we women can be nau and how we can use tears to reset our men's brains. Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by brunofarad(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
See as this old men they exchange WAKA for that first pic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Damalex4luv(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
And some mofos still call this great man a mere commissioner. I laugh in Swahili.
For those saying that buhari is afraid of showing up I tell you that he's only avoiding homicide of innocent people that will die if the NDA tries to do anything funny. Take that into your dull and rusty brains

God bless Buhari
God bless Osibanjo
God bless me
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Agimor(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
So Buhari couldn't make it erhmm.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by idolda: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
That's how things should be, politics without bitterness. National interest should supercede individual interest, so proud of Wike unlike the lizard of Ubana who is still hiding under Bubu's bed after an unsuccessful attempt at rigging Rivers poll

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by rhektor(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Wike act the gentleman

Only if APC governor can do this during PDP rule. His name was omitted yet he never despise them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
[size=20pt]VP is now the president. Take it or leave it. The FEARLESS HERO. Hero Indeed grin [/size]

20 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Agimor(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sweetlemon:
I just thought about this possible reason why PMB didnt go himself anymore.
I'm suspecting hus wife begged and begged him with all the tears in her eyes. You know how we women can be nau and how we can use tears to reset our men's brains. Lol.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by lordizak(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
PMB fall my hand today. Na PDP get this day, we still have 3yrs. sai baba.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by SARS1: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
smiley
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Cornerstone001: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
GudluckIBB:

The Guy don chop belleful in just one year,se him face don dey close with food

God has remembered him,dont be surprised that he used to be collecting Egunje in Road Blocks

Thats life

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Shows How He Sleeps In The Jungle: 'No Big Boy For Bush' / Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) / Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.