Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Dele Momodou:I Don't Have Personal Issue With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodou:I Don't Have Personal Issue With Davido (1113 Views)

Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos / The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido / Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodou:I Don't Have Personal Issue With Davido by SuperSupremo(m): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Early this year, Nigerian artiste Davido and the mother of his child, Sophia – who is the cousin of Nigerian Businessman Dele Momodu were involved in a custody battle.
Sophia and her family accused the ‘Aye’ hitmaker of child trafficking. The incident led to allegations and counter-allegations amongst the individuals involved.
The ‘Ovation Magazine’ Publisher on Friday morning spoke to Jeremie on Live Breakfast Club on Live FM about the said incident.
“… Of course, he had issues with my cousin Spohia who had a baby for him and he took it out on me because he felt I was protecting Sophia but that is what a family will do… Well, I don’t have any personal issue with Davido. Davido is my son and so you can’t have issues with your son. They said he sang another song where he called me his boy, I haven’t heard that one, people have been tweeting me about it but i just choose to ignore it.”
Davido did later apologize to Mr. Momodu after the incident, but called the latter names when he (Davido) featured on the remix of a song titled ‘Osinachi‘ by HumbleSmith.

Mr. Momodu shared his thoughts about the song also.
“When I first heard it , I thought it was a negative insult so I called his father, and we’ve been friends for so many years, and the father said ‘no, no, you know our mom… his father’s mom is Igbo so they speak Igbo and ‘Osinachi’ means it’s God’s work and all that.

Re: Dele Momodou:I Don't Have Personal Issue With Davido by tabithababy(f): 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Oga
Re: Dele Momodou:I Don't Have Personal Issue With Davido by bigtt76(f): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
shocked God's work eh? Issssorite! The way hin demonstrate by swiping hin right leg across for the video nor show say Davido mean God's work o tongue
Re: Dele Momodou:I Don't Have Personal Issue With Davido by goldbim(f): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Of course,No elderly person'll publicly admit that he has issues with a boy he can give birth too..he can only avoid him or just put him where he belongs...@least for the sake of the friendship between the two families.
Re: Dele Momodou:I Don't Have Personal Issue With Davido by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
m nt very sure
Re: Dele Momodou:I Don't Have Personal Issue With Davido by SuperSupremo(m): 1:00am On Jun 03, 2016
tabithababy:
Oga
Tabi
Re: Dele Momodou:I Don't Have Personal Issue With Davido by SuperSupremo(m): 1:02am On Jun 03, 2016
bigtt76:
shocked God's work eh? Issssorite! The way hin demonstrate by swiping hin right leg across for the video nor show say Davido mean God's work o tongue
Oh you mean am??

Re: Dele Momodou:I Don't Have Personal Issue With Davido by SuperSupremo(m): 1:04am On Jun 03, 2016
goldbim:
Of course,No elderly person'll publicly admit that he has issues with a boy he can give birth too..he can only avoid him or just put him where he belongs...@least for the sake of the friendship between the two families.
So you believe he probably has personal issues with him right?
Re: Dele Momodou:I Don't Have Personal Issue With Davido by SuperSupremo(m): 1:05am On Jun 03, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
m nt very sure
Hmmmm

OK

Time will tell
Re: Dele Momodou:I Don't Have Personal Issue With Davido by SuperSupremo(m): 1:05am On Jun 03, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
m nt very sure
Hmmmm

OK

Time will tell
Re: Dele Momodou:I Don't Have Personal Issue With Davido by goldbim(f): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2016
SuperSupremo:
So you believe he probably has personal issues with him right?
not @all..and even if he can't admit such.
Re: Dele Momodou:I Don't Have Personal Issue With Davido by SuperSupremo(m): 8:28am On Jun 03, 2016
goldbim:
not @all..and even if he can't admit such.
Aiit!

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Linda Ikeji. Talks About Celebrity **** In Her Mouth / List Of Nominees For 2016 Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA) / Miss Beautiful Nigeria(world) Hrm Queen Judith Utomi The Beauty In The Savanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.