Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? (1633 Views)

FG Fails To Release Looters’ List, Seven Months After / Buhari Must Include APC Members In Looters’ List To Be Published – Shehu Sani / EFCC To Begin Repatriation Of $200billion Dubai Stash, Receives Looters' List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by thunder74(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
Today is Thursday, the day President Buhari and Minister Lai Mohammed promised to release the names of the looters of the treasury and the amount recovered from the corrupt official till date.

I am very anxious, can somebody please show me if you have it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Na today!Am anxiously waiting for this list
Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by ckmayoca: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
I have not seen it oh
Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by ckmayoca: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
I have not se.en it oh
Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by kodded(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2016

undecided undecided

maybe they meant next week Thursday

coward (noun)

a person who is contemptibly lacking in the courage
to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.

undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by funkydislo: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
The week never runs out.He wasn't the one that promised 2day.It was Garba shehu.Let's wait till saturday till we all start to shout.Lai!O le mu eleyi je.
Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by cindybella101(f): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Keep on waiting. Have you forgotten this government and lies are like

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by SageTravels: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nigerians are impatient. Our leaders thought us to be impatient so lets show them how to be impatient

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by nigeriafilm(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Anybody who takes APC seriously is even more unserious than the APC. I forget all their promises as they make them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by hesiod: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
VoiceMail.
Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by seacoast(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Before midnight night... Lol

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by truthspeaks: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
U go old tire especially wen Lie mohammed is involved or he cld blame d printer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by Tittos: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
You didnt see the news yesterday. Buhari asked him to include names so he has to re work on.it. By this time next week Monday another news will surface that due to ongoin.trials and legal implication, they would have to remove the names. By the upper week they will tell u that they want to approach the Judiciary to make clarifications on the legality of the list... They will continue to do this till they can.find a scape goat to blame for the non publishing of the list..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by Sunnymatey(m): 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sorry please, the State House computer operator is on leave....Liar Muhammed

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by wordychap: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is a despicable government and I'm sure a very corrupt one ad well just that they've not yet been exposed.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by wordychap: 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is a despicable government and I'm sure a very corrupt one as well just that they've not yet been exposed.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by Splinz(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
The list is undergoing a microscopic cross-checking to make sure that the uncommon lies and propaganda are well blended before its release. Be patience.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by bettercreature(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
ckmayoca:
I have not seen it oh
Lets wait till 9pm maybe they dont have light to print it out
They will on generator by 7pm grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by ckmayoca: 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
bettercreature:
Lets wait till 9pm maybe they dont have light to print it out
They will on generator by 7pm grin grin grin grin

Ok make I rush go buy fuel down incase there is power outage.
Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by overall90: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sometimes i wonder how it feels to be an APC supporter.

the disgrace wey this people d dish out for their people no get mate grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by ayzTIGER: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lai Mohamed mistakenly went to toilet with the list. Take APC serious at your own risk
Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by jamace(m): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin I dey laugh o

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
When we say this government is a joke, ZOMBIES think we don't know what we are talking about! Now look at it! Small promises they can't fulfil, is it now the big ones we want them to fulfil grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by eHydrated(m): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
You have been scammed! #zombie
Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by ITbomb(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Very soon we would hear that the list has been padded
Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by Nuells: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
LOOOOOL.....The holder of the list is trekking down to Abuja....Pls stay tuned
Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by Abeymills(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Liar Mohamed 2dat d Daura President said he feels sorry 4him d most is 2say lie lie lie everyday 2cover our incompetency n shame yeye govt

Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by ShowYourCertificate: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omenka come and answer abeg
Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by PhockPhockMan: 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Omenka come and answer abeg
He can only do peep and go. APC is a heavy burden, too difficult to carry by their supporters.

Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by Paperwhite(m): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

He can only do peep and go. APC is a heavy burden, too difficult to carry by their supporters.
Long time bros.Where have you also been? Miss you contributions here for long.Keep up the good work.
Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by naija247: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dem wan make sure say nobody pad the list grin
Re: Where Is The Looters' List Lai Mohamed Promised? by Grundig: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
truthspeaks:
U go old tire especially wen Lie mohammed is involved or he cld blame d printer cheesy
Rotflmao.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari's Son Yusuf, His Daughters Attend Their Mother's Event (photos) / NDA Blows Up Another Pipeline. #boom / Check Out The Monitor Lizard Killed By Nigeria Soldiers Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.