Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

OVER-DEPENDENCE ON PEN Nigeria Major Problem; What Is The Way Forward? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OVER-DEPENDENCE ON PEN Nigeria Major Problem; What Is The Way Forward? (468 Views)

Over Dependence On Fossil Fuels / Nigeria's Problem, "Depending Too Much On Pen" / Too Much Dependent On Pen Is Sending Us Backward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OVER-DEPENDENCE ON PEN Nigeria Major Problem; What Is The Way Forward? by Tessyy1701: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
According to my own dictionary overdependence simply means " dependence to an excessive degree."
It's laughable but true that 15% of Nigeria believe in PEN than GOD according to the survey carry out by Me.
I'm the type that love surfing the web and I came across a post last week "journalist asking question from Chinese manufacturer" I was moved by the post that I have no option but to check some manufacturing company in China on YouTube and I cannot but weep for the so call giant of Africa
Seeing those video especially electronics company all those I can see as workers are 13-18years of nature (age) boys and girls when their compatriots in this part of the world were busy with; the reaction of hydrogen and water, with igneous & sedimentary rock, with ovulation and fertilization, busy with irrigation, busy with electricity albeit with PEN and no practical to show for it.
Of what benefit will Redox-titration be to our economy?, will integral and calculus solve the scarcity of tomatoes?, of what benefit will Le Chatelier's principle be to our economy?, can Bohr Theory make 1$ to #1?, can Modal Auxiliaries in English solve problem of high cost of Rice? Will quantum number make our country free of zika virus? Will Binomial Nomenclature in biology curb the ever existing corruption? Will Buoyancy – Archimedes Principle give Us a cool and motorable road?, enough is enough!
We have tried the power of pen that We even believe that those that are not in "PEN CLASS {those that did not went to school} are as useless as the word useless itself.
It's now high time to throw those that want to do agric in to farm, enough of theory, let practicalize what we are been thought..or How did U want to quantify the size of failure an engineering student that spent 4years in school but cannot still repair motor or manufacture phones posses?, and I fully understand that phone making only need a electrical engineer and a supporting physicist to make a gud phone like the Samsung and Nokia of this world...THE PEN HAS FAILED US LET USE OUR BARE HAND and Nigeria will be a better place for Us all...
Long live Irepodun Local government of Kwara state
Long live kwara
Long live NOUN and
Long live to the federal Republic of Nigeria
Written by texerdyo a student of science and tech of department of chemistry of the best by far university, National Open University of Nigeria Ilorin study centre

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Tuition For New HND Students / Too Much Dependent On Pen Is Sending Us Backward / Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Post Utme Into Hnd Ft/pt And Nd Pt Is Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.