Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road (28679 Views)

How Hausa People Raised Alarm After Sighting Fulani Trucks In Cross River. PICS / Man's Leg Crushed In Bayelsa As 2 Cars Collide In A Terrible Accident / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road by bdemix(m): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
The road is very bad and Igbira boys they attack wella for that road
Re: Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road by Bihby: 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
I know people who are in this forum who are drivers would agree wiv me that fatal or terrible accidents are caused by over speedin, dangerous over taking, drunk driving, bad judgement on the wheels to name a few, lets all be careful while driving!
Re: Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road by pamdaniel(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
people are thinking too much while driving
Re: Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
They may be some of the few trucks, whose drivers I once cursed. I have at least placed curses on some of them for dangerous driving. In some cases while I was on the right lane driving, I have had to leave the road and ran to the road side while a truck was overtaking another truck. Assistant of a truck poured water on me because I was moving slowly in front of him, and couldn't overtake me that moment. Being the person I am, they can't survive those curses I placed angrily. Time will tell.
Re: Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road by solid3(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Buhari must be the worst president in the world. Over 1yr in office and not a single kilometre of road constructed.

He and his APC team of liars are busy enjoying themselves on the ultra-clean Abuja roads constructed by the same GEJ they want us to beleive did not do anything. Nonsense!
[/size]

Seems somebody is so frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
God help us

What does this mean?
Re: Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road by Thelmerh(f): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
trixandra:
I passed through this road few hours ago today and the driving of these truck drivers were reckless. Thank God we missed it and for journey mercies.
I passed through dis same road few hours ago too. thank God for granting me and everyoda person journey mercies today
Re: Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Babzilla:

Waiting for the zombies to accuse Jonathan of causing the accident!

Why must you quote me when making your comment? Did i quote you sir? I think you should make your comment whether senseless or otherwise devoid of mine!
Re: Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road by Vic3wap(m): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mehn, this is so crazy...
Re: Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road by honest1480(m): 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
The accident occured along Lokoja-Ajaokuta express way, not Lokoja-Okene. I saw the incident around 1.30am when it recently happened.
Re: Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road by Naughtic(m): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
oyedeley2ky:
The road is too bad from college of education to obajana junction
too bad
Re: Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
divinecode101:

Why must you quote me when making your comment? Did i quote you sir? I think you should make your comment whether senseless or otherwise devoid of mine!
Lighten up man
Just thought it will have a nice ring to it
present both sides of the coin
Re: Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road by Appareil(m): 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
luckynzo:
Oh!!!
Too many accident these days.
God help us.
Instead of fighting and hating a group of people, let us all begin to pray No tribe is untouchable....and soooo peaceful and so deserve foreign investors. The days are evil, let the Godly pray oh! Okay o
Re: Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 03, 2016
Babzilla:

Lighten up man
Just thought it will have a nice ring to it
present both sides of the coin

I did not see that way, apologies!
Re: Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road by UuzbaGuuzba: 3:26am On Jun 03, 2016
luckynzo:
Oh!!!
Too many accident these days.
God help us.

The cause of the accident is MOBILE PHONE USAGE while driving.

People are trying to multi task. It never works. I spent 1 year RE-LEARNING how to drive in UK. You can say it was an insult because I already knew how to drive from Naija.

Dear, the instructor told me , Switch Off your phone and focus on the road.

Simple instruction.

UK road wey no get pothole, na 1 year I take learn am. Should common sense not dictate that we should be 1000 times more cautious on our bad Nigerian roads.

Here is an accident here in Lekki, Lagos of 5 cars simultaneously hitting each other. Jam 1, Jam 2, Jam 3, Jam 4, Jam 5.....

Dem no get eye? Dear.... multitasking. That gaddem mobile phone is distracting you.

Re: Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road by Reference(m): 6:31am On Jun 03, 2016
dadaha:

The money to construct these roads are in Jonathan's shoes and diezani's multiple accounts

But why can't they find other sources and means of funding. Must the fate of the country lie in what has been stolen by the last government. Embezzlement did not start with the last administration. It has been going on since independence but hasn't stopped various administrations from doing the least. This is one year plus. How much has been earned in a year that cannot start work anywhere. Haba. It is like you are a vulcanizer and someone broke into your house or shop and stole part of your tools and money. Does it stop you from working. Wil you just sit at home and mope. What kind of weak leadership is this. Part of the essence of leadership is turning water into wine figuratively, the creativity that smothens out the rough. If I was a CEO of a financially decimated enterprise, how long should I be given until my performances should overstep my excuses. When should we begin to hold this government accountable. Just getting tired and fed up about 'the misadventure of the last administration' story. If you keep your eyes glued to your rear view mirror, a tragic accident beckons.
Re: Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road by 400billionman: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2016
May God save Nigerians from this badluck regime full of bloodshed, beheading, accidents, hunger and political witchunting..

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 People Die In Accidents On Kaduna-Abuja Road (Photos) / 3 Fun Seekers Drown During Picnic In Benue (Graphic Pictures) / 2 Rams Engage In A Brutal Fight (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.