Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Buhari:do You Want Me To Continue? YES Or NO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari:do You Want Me To Continue? YES Or NO (881 Views)

Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP / Pics Of The Day. Do You Want Buhari To Continue. Yes Or No? / Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari:do You Want Me To Continue? YES Or NO by Ebal: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARI:Do You Want Me To Continue? YES Or NO

Source: http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/06/buharido-you-want-me-to-continue-yes-or.html

1 Share

Re: Buhari:do You Want Me To Continue? YES Or NO by pinkyliceous(f): 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
No.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari:do You Want Me To Continue? YES Or NO by Dreal11247: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
We are done with you. Your service is no longer needed.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari:do You Want Me To Continue? YES Or NO by thugthang(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Carry go Jor.let them wailers go hug a transformer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari:do You Want Me To Continue? YES Or NO by multikolour(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
no go

2 Likes

Re: Buhari:do You Want Me To Continue? YES Or NO by barapistis(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Even the plants and animals are saying no

4 Likes

Re: Buhari:do You Want Me To Continue? YES Or NO by Abeymills(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
No no no

3 Likes

Re: Buhari:do You Want Me To Continue? YES Or NO by Abeymills(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
No no no no no

3 Likes

Re: Buhari:do You Want Me To Continue? YES Or NO by Luckylife(m): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Let's make it more easy . Those for NO click like while YES click share.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari:do You Want Me To Continue? YES Or NO by pinkyliceous(f): 4:56am On Jun 03, 2016
Don't change the pattern. Count the 'yes' and 'no' already.

Luckylife:
Let's make it more easy . Those for NO click like while YES click share.

1 Like

Re: Buhari:do You Want Me To Continue? YES Or NO by greatgod2012(f): 5:18am On Jun 03, 2016
All of you, keep daydreaming!

Buhari can never ask such question!

An average black man will prefer to die in power to honorable resignation, even at the expense of their health status.
Re: Buhari:do You Want Me To Continue? YES Or NO by allthingsgood: 5:22am On Jun 03, 2016
YES!

Na only wailers de first comment due to their many frustrating sleepless nights grin
Re: Buhari:do You Want Me To Continue? YES Or NO by greatgod2012(f): 5:24am On Jun 03, 2016
And on the second thought, all of you saying no, who do you want him to hand over to? His vice? I bet, the Northerners will so make the country ungovernable for him and he with almost regret accepting the post.

All I want from him is to first take care of his health, and then be more responsive to what he's elected to do as the President of the country.
Re: Buhari:do You Want Me To Continue? YES Or NO by bender79: 5:25am On Jun 03, 2016
Yes
Re: Buhari:do You Want Me To Continue? YES Or NO by ENDTIMELIFE: 6:59am On Jun 03, 2016
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. WE HAVE SEEN YOUR HAND WORK ALONG SIDE WITH YOUR APC CORRUPT LIE LIAR OLD MEN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SARAKI - CCT Chairman Threatens To Jail, Throw Pro-saraki Senators Out Of Court / Eyewitness Account Of How The Nigerian Army Murdered 90 Protesters,may 30th / Army Confirm Retirement Of Senior Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.