Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Niger Delta Militants, The Militant Arm Of IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants, The Militant Arm Of IPOB (1479 Views)

Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants / MILITANTS - The Leaders Of Tomorrow's SS And SE? / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Militants, The Militant Arm Of IPOB by explorer250(m): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
I can vividly remember when Nnamdi KANU boasted of ipob being capable of developing surface to air missiles and can effectively finance a war against Nigeria .

So I am not surprised that a new militant group threatened to launch missle test as a show of strength
I have also been hearing rumors from the local ipob guys that the organization is behind the militant group in finance and weaponry. so guys I think that militant groups are the militant arm of upon. I think it would be wise for the federal government to release Nnamdi KANU. What do you guys think?
Re: Niger Delta Militants, The Militant Arm Of IPOB by DickDastardly(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
I think someone is very very idle cool

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants, The Militant Arm Of IPOB by PhockPhockMan: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
DickDastardly:
I think someone is very very idle cool
Op need brain restructuring.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants, The Militant Arm Of IPOB by XieXie: 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lols see this one ooooooooo....

Provide evidence for your claim.....

Are you not aware that the two groups want independence of their region from your country Nigeria....

While IPOB might not have weapons to engage the federal forces, the NDA and similar regional forces have stock piles of it and the success of the NDA is the success of IPOB.

Why have nigs forgotten so soon when boko haram announced that they want to form an Islamic country up north.....

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants, The Militant Arm Of IPOB by kettykin: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
The day ipob will take up weapons And go into guerilla tactics against the military would Mark the day the military would go into mourning mood that will make them go into a frustration mode of using starvation against innocent children.

I pray this never happens, in the last civil war the lost sometimes 5000 soldiers within an hour, if in doubt ask Alabi Isama.

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants, The Militant Arm Of IPOB by explorer250(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
XieXie:
Lols see this one ooooooooo....

Provide evidence for your claim.....

Are you not aware that the two groups want independence of their region from your country Nigeria....

While IPOB might not have weapons to engage the federal forces, the NDA and similar regional forces have stock piles of it and the success of the NDA is the success of IPOB.

Why have nigs forgotten so soon when boko haram announced that they want to form an Islamic country up north.....

They are not fighting for different country but for one country. This is tact, Nigerians has always found a way of uniting against Igbo rebellion. so it is better that the delta guys carry it on their head.

Due to the geography of the old eastern region it is impossible to divide the region into two countries because igboland, especially the southernmost part in rivers state divides the akwa-cross from other Niger delta territory and also UN cannot divide the region into two countries because of possible conflicts that will arise in the future due to the "complexity" of the terrain.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants, The Militant Arm Of IPOB by explorer250(m): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Op need brain restructuring.

This is not mere speculation but information from IPOB members
Re: Niger Delta Militants, The Militant Arm Of IPOB by dannewlife(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
The niger delta militants are the military arm of the fuel cabal. And the money bags that are afraid of the presidents stand on corruption !
Re: Niger Delta Militants, The Militant Arm Of IPOB by Qelvin(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
All I can reveal for now is that there is a definitively a strong connection between Ipob and NDA...so you won't ne completely wrong to call them the militant wing of the organization, more brazen attacks on pipelines will happen in the coming weeks ahead, trust me the goal is to cripple the oil dependent economy once and for all, next manifesto will be to mark disaster for Nigeria...that's why I laugh when Buhari and his goons act tough, they don't know what awaits them

I have my inside sources so my credibility is astutely on point...I won't say any more than this.
Re: Niger Delta Militants, The Militant Arm Of IPOB by explorer250(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
Qelvin:
All I can reveal for now is that there is a definitively a strong connection between Ipob and NDA...so you won't ne completely wrong to call them the militant wing of the organization, more brazen attacks on pipelines will happen in the coming weeks ahead, trust me the goal is to cripple the oil dependent economy once and for all, next manifesto will be to mark disaster for Nigeria...that's why I laugh when Buhari and his goons act tough, they don't know what awaits them

I have my inside sources so my credibility is astutely on point...I won't say any more than this.

On point my brother. Buhari is a coward he doesn't know that Nigeria won't survive this.
Re: Niger Delta Militants, The Militant Arm Of IPOB by Anticabal: 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
explorer250:

This is not mere speculation but information from IPOB members

If an IPOB member told you in confidence, why bring it here in open? Discretion is key!

Law 48 of 48 laws of power~ Assume formlessness, keep the enemy confused.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants, The Militant Arm Of IPOB by explorer250(m): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
Anticabal:

If an IPOB member told you in confidence, why bring it here in open?

Law 48 of 48 laws of power~ Assume formlessness, keep the enemy confused.

Ok I understand

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants, The Militant Arm Of IPOB by kayfra: 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
NDA is basically corruption fighting back. Has nothing to do with IPod.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants, The Militant Arm Of IPOB by OMAR12: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
op today u plant hatred in the minds of innocent civilians, tomorrow yo still gone be the one to ask... how did we grow to hate ourselves this much? what do u stand to gain op,what do u stand to gain?.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants, The Militant Arm Of IPOB by explorer250(m): 8:01am On Jun 03, 2016
OMAR12:
op today u plant hatred in the minds of innocent civilians, tomorrow yo still gone be the one to ask... how did we grow to hate ourselves this much? what do u stand to gain op,what do u stand to gain?.

Pls how am I planting the seed of hatred?
Re: Niger Delta Militants, The Militant Arm Of IPOB by explorer250(m): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2016
kayfra:
NDA is basically corruption fighting back. Has nothing to do with IPod.

The president and his corrupt ministers is an already established symbol of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants, The Militant Arm Of IPOB by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 03, 2016
OP WHATS THE FULL MEANING OF IPOB

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigeria's Richest Politicians Compiled By The FBI / Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human / Refuse Dumps At The Heart Of Owerri, Imo State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.